Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 284786
So my girl calls me and tells me that she got me the new jordans. She knows how much i Iike 3s and how disappointed I was I could not get the Royal 1 last week. She shows up with the 3s and surprises me with the 1s. Still in shock. Just wanted to share.

WOW I wish my girl surprised me with a pair or Royals. Crimson 3's are a pass for me. Then again my girl did get me the black cement 4's and playoff 11's for Christmas. Looks like you gotta give her the business tonight, give it to her real good :rofl: :wink:

View media item 284786
So my girl calls me and tells me that she got me the new jordans. She knows how much i Iike 3s and how disappointed I was I could not get the Royal 1 last week. She shows up with the 3s and surprises me with the 1s. Still in shock. Just wanted to share.

All these men in here trying to finding these 1's and your chick just shows up with them? Haha. I would have had some questions for her. Mainly what did you do for these 1's....

btptt555 don't sweat it, ain't worth arguing with fools.

For sure man.  I just get tired of all the hypocrites and lames on here.  It's all good when they call people out but the second you call them out for what they truly represent they do a 180 and deflect the blame.  I was always raised if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then that mofo is a straight up RESELLER lame who needs to do something in life.  

View media item 284893

I got my hands on these, the quality is awesome. It was a good pickup. It was a little more limited than people thought. I was fortunate to get my hand s on a pair, let alone a double.

^^ :smh:

Patiently waiting on BD to come through... Anyone ordered from SNIPES and order got cancelled? They cancelled my order but still haven't refunded my payment I ain't trippin though

Last edited:
My pair finally came in from backdoor! Quality is on point and didn't have to deal with any custom fee's. I missed these campin out on release day by 1 person. ended up grabbing the barkleys and came home salty.. then some1 posted the link late saturday and grabbed myself a pair. Came a lot faster than I thought they would. Took just as long as my lebrons coming from canada. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom