Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. We went back and forth for a lil. But I refuse to drive to dc for his asking price. That's a good price you talked him down though.

Yeah in the grand scheme of it, $250 is pretty good price sad to say but it is what it is. What tripped me out though was he was a middle aged man in like his 50's, gave me the receipt that had 4 pairs of royals purchased on it and time stamp was around 12 noon so someone was holding it down for him. Dude had a plug on these. Also mentioned he got hooked up on 4 pairs of corks today. I think the shoe is ugly but still. I need to get my connections together! lol

Quick snap on foot. .5 up actually works for me. Somewhat of a wide foot so I could tell my TTS would be more of a tight squeeze esp on that pinky toe! haha

View media item 285042

^^$250 for a size 10 ahhh I'd kill for that right now.

Can't believe I just said that.:x

Yeah man, I was trying to hold off and be patient in maybe hopes of a restock. Then all sizes in my area started disappearing and things were drying up on CL. Prices we're pretty high on Ebay.

Wish I would of just pre-ordered for $180 -$ 220 if I knew these would be this limited. hindsight is 20/20 though

Jumped on this now just in case.

Helped I was able to get a size 13 from Livestock. I was able to sell that, then buy my size.

Good luck though, hope you find your pair!

My pair is out of customs :D
two days? not bad. Doubt I even got hit with a charge.

But since we are dealing with USPS from LAX to Chicago will prolly take another week and a half.

im on the same effing boat. This thread has taken up a week of my life...I'm really getting upset.
I joined the yacht for this one. I'm still kinda pissed that I made Barkelys the priority over the Royals. Now it's time to play the waiting game for either a restock or a good price.

It's the thought that counts.

That and datass of course
wink.gif
thought?

My girl knows exactly what shoes I like, and how to tell fake from real. Yall doin it wrong son...step up your "teach a bytch" game up

Last edited:
Well after a week finally was able to get a size 10. My TTS is 9.5 but these will work.

Had to sell my sz 13 first then find the only size 10 I could find on CL. Was able to get him down to $250

In the end, basically came out at retail after puttin in a little work

congrats man u deserve it. Been a long week, ha

Seriously. These are for my mates. I have no intention to sell. Yes, I plan to keep 2-3 for myself to get me by for the next couple of years :wink: but the rest is for a gig me and my fam have coming up.

View media item 284786
So my girl calls me and tells me that she got me the new jordans. She knows how much i Iike 3s and how disappointed I was I could not get the Royal 1 last week. She shows up with the 3s and surprises me with the 1s. Still in shock. Just wanted to share.

Your lucky bro. Every time I buy a pair of J's my wife moans that they are so ugly. She only likes NB and Nike Cortez!

thought?

My girl knows exactly what shoes I like, and how to tell fake from real. Yall doin it wrong son...step up your "teach a bytch" game up

Haha my wife would occasionally see a pair she's seen me in many times over years and ask me if they're new. Completely oblivious.

I Post A Pic Of My Pickups... IMMEDIATELY It's Deleted By Mods.... This Dude Posts 2x My Haul And It Slides? :stoneface:

And Before Anyone Gets Lippy, I'm Not Knocking His Score One Bit....12 Pairs? More Power To You My Guy :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Definitely A Rep Worthy Post!

View media item 284786
So my girl calls me and tells me that she got me the new jordans. She knows how much i Iike 3s and how disappointed I was I could not get the Royal 1 last week. She shows up with the 3s and surprises me with the 1s. Still in shock. Just wanted to share.

Your lucky bro. Every time I buy a pair of J's my wife moans that they are so ugly. She only likes NB and Nike Cortez!

sounds like she has good taste

Cant believe I sold my 01 pair because I thought these would be a easy cop, these were virtually impossible to get in my area

Don't want to pay resell price on this new release.
So hit ol boy up about my old pair and got em back for $90 they aint as crispy as the new pair but will definitely make up for the missed release.

^^ :smh:

Patiently waiting on BD to come through... Anyone ordered from SNIPES and order got cancelled? They cancelled my order but still haven't refunded my payment I ain't trippin though

no worries loco,they are totally legit ,though they delay sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom