Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again...   You do realize it's a weekend right?
Yes I do and ups store and USPS is open on Saturdays. I have shipped on Saturdays plenty of times. Also I received correspondence that they will ship them out today so I'm just waiting on tracking info. I'm just kinda sketchy about this seller. First time using them.

Last edited:
LMAO! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ windycitysoles thinking these 1's justify a $460 after market price increase....anyone who buys at this price is a damn fool...:smh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyme6  

Yes I do and ups store and USPS is open on Saturdays. I have shipped on Saturdays plenty of times. Also I received correspondence that they will ship them out today so I'm just waiting on tracking info. I'm just kinda sketchy about this seller. First time using them.

Yeah I don't know anything about that seller.  I just feel bad for the way some of these retailers are treated by some sneakerfiends.  Expecting immediate email replies and filing claims after a couple of days.  Hell, FinishLine and Eastbay barely have shipments out a week later.  I like to give sellers some slack and I've never been burned.  I never wear new releases right away anyway so what's the big rush?

Last edited:
I'm convinced a lot of people need to shop from brick and mortars and not online. :smh:
If you were to place an order online, and your payment clears on Thursday morning, wouldn't you have expected to at least receive a shipping confirmation by Saturday? I don't think that's asking too much. When I sell anything, as soon as I receive a cleared payment, I am at the UPS store that same day shipping out my customers items. And yes they are open on Saturdays. I'm just being impatient that's all. I have faith that Validity Sneakers will pull through for me. I'm not trying to slander them in anyway. Just venting my frustrations. Ill give them til the middle of next week.

Last edited:
I'm convinced a lot of people need to shop from brick and mortars and not online.
mean.gif
I wish they would.  Less online traffic for me.  I avoid B&M releases because the behavior at those is even more disgusting than the online behavior with the cutting and violence.

I wish they would.  Less online traffic for me.  I avoid B&M releases because the behavior at those is even more disgusting than the online behavior with the cutting and violence.
Lets not forget the classic "OH YEAH WE HAVE TONS OF PAIRS" and then they have 4 in GS sizes.

Damn, you can't even find these bad boys on flightclub. They have the 01's but not the 13's. shows how limited they are cuz flightclub would have had a FSR by now.

The hype is real on these bad boys. The price keeps going up cuz places like "Luckyme6" stated dont have em. And the places I seen em are on ebay and CL. A restock or a simple cancellation restock would help. Just saying

I ordered my pair from fliestkicks, anyone have any experience with them? The tracking number they gave me doesnt work..

If you were to place an order online, and your payment clears on Thursday morning, wouldn't you have expected to at least receive a shipping confirmation by Saturday? I don't think that's asking too much. When I sell anything, as soon as I receive a cleared payment, I am at the UPS store that same day shipping out my customers items. And yes they are open on Saturdays. I'm just being impatient that's all. I have faith that Validity Sneakers will pull through for me. I'm not trying to slander them in anyway. Just venting my frustrations. Ill give them til the middle of next week.
did you ever think that you might not be their only customer? 
eyes.gif

like people have said, a lot of these shops are SMALL.  They don't have the capacity to process and ship a ton of orders in a small amount of time.  If you don't trust the site then why did you purchase from them in the first place?

like someone said before... a buncha kids who cant afford to have their money tied up.  stick to brick and mortar shops and sites like FNL/EB/etc and stop ruining it for us who like patronizing smaller sites (like Validity)

did you ever think that you might not be their only customer?  :rolleyes

like people have said, a lot of these shops are SMALL.  They don't have the capacity to process and ship a ton of orders in a small amount of time.  If you don't trust the site then why did you purchase from them in the first place?

like someone said before... a buncha kids who cant afford to have their money tied up.  stick to brick and mortar shops and sites like FNL/EB/etc and stop ruining it for us who like patronizing smaller sites (like Validity)
Not a kid, can afford to have money tied up without a problem, why do you even think I took the risk to pay $260 from a site I never frequented before. But when you place an order on the 16th of Feb. and don't receive any shipping by the 23rd, you have to raise an eyebrow. I purchased from them to give them a shot since I've seen them around for a while. I just don't wanna get burned like I have in the past. Just being cautious is all.

Last edited:
did you ever think that you might not be their only customer?  :rolleyes

Dude, Why I are you so upset? He said he was just venting...and he wasn't trying to slander them.It has nothing to do with trusting the site.

Not a kid, can afford to have money tied up without a problem, why do you even think I took the risk to pay $260 from a site I never frequented before. But when you place an order on the 16th of Feb. and don't receive any shipping by the 23rd, you have to raise an eyebrow. I purchased from them to give them a shot since I've seen them around for a while. I just don't wanna get burned like I have in the past. Just being cautious is all.

I'd suggest not ordering from someone you dont know much about.

The thirst is causing people to just order from any Tom, Richard, and Harry.

Just being cautious, don't ever buy online again, it's risky for you!

I ordered my pair from fliestkicks, anyone have any experience with them? The tracking number they gave me doesnt work..

I ordered from them and just got shipping info this morning. Try this tracking website - http://sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl/. It's in polish but once it heads to the US (if that is its destination) you'll be able to pull it up on USPS.com. They seem very responsive - each time I've emailed them I've gotten a response within a few minutes. Hope that helps.

I'd suggest not ordering from someone you dont know much about.

The thirst is causing people to just order from any Tom, Richard, and Harry.

I'm really trying to understand your comment. Couple points I'd like to contribute. And funds were not an issue.
A. These were a limited release
B. EVERY site I did my homework on (no chance of a local cop...unless I drove 3 hours) crashed or sold out, with the exception of 1
C. Dude posted BD site on Saturday eve and anyone on this thread willing to take a shot gambled who didn't know BD
D. An Italian site that offered a limited Jordan 1 graces us with International shipping
E. no one gets tracking info, seemed suspect so emails follow to confirm. Chase is over if all good, if not other avenues need to be pursued.
F. Don't be butt hurt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom