Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo much more comfortable then the Chicago 1...was worried for a second :smokin

Unless i find someone is my local FB shoe group, no second pair.
ohwell.gif

This thread has gone down hill lol.

Anyway, in B4 lock, took that refund money and found a steal.
DS '03 Black/Red XII

$160 
devil.gif
devil.gif
GL to those hunting for a sub ~300. Should be a restock in the next week or so,

some of you already know.

Just came from shoe palace Lakewood,Ca and copped 2 gs 6.5 and 7 youth was surprised too see them they said they got a late shipment and sold out of men's sz .

*smh* that's my HOH, entered a raffle there. Tried to call Monday but their phone was busy. I stay losing with this release.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Quote:[/font]

Originally Posted by guttaboy  

Pretty good site i have order from these guys before, and the shoes are 100% real i'm just waiting on my income taxes and i'm going to purchase the red and black 14

I ordered my pair from Validity Sneakers. I still haven't received any type of shipping confirmation and my PayPal payment cleared 2 days ago. I'm trying to be patient but I believe I'm gonna have to open a PayPal claim on Validity if I don't get any tracking/shipping info by this evening. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know where you guys are getting your info but a restock on these is looking very unlikely. I wish there is one but I'm just being a realist.

you should email and ask if its a typo lol

Flight club must be there dealer Cruz they are $600 on there as well. We know flight club is known for raping customers, but windy city should know better. Looking at their line up, I see most of their prices are outrageous. Even city sole learned and took their prices down to "slightly above reasonable."

I ordered my pair from Validity Sneakers. I still haven't received any type of shipping confirmation and my PayPal payment cleared 2 days ago. I'm trying to be patient but I believe I'm gonna have to open a PayPal claim on Validity if I don't get any tracking/shipping info by this evening.
mean.gif
Here we go again...   You do realize it's a weekend right?

I ordered my pair from Validity Sneakers. I still haven't received any type of shipping confirmation and my PayPal payment cleared 2 days ago. I'm trying to be patient but I believe I'm gonna have to open a PayPal claim on Validity if I don't get any tracking/shipping info by this evening.
mean.gif
Same situation but with another spot... i'm gonna give them till the middle of next week tho... these people are playing with my emotions 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom