Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came from shoe palace Lakewood,Ca and copped 2 gs 6.5 and 7 youth was surprised too see them they said they got a late shipment and sold out of men's sz .

You guys are killing it on these links.  TRUTH!

The facebook page for jumpmansneakers says it all.  12k likes and not a single "person" on there

Traded some fighter jet foams to a fifteen year old kid. He said he paid fifty for the ticket just to buy em.  Owell i paid more retail but it think i made out ok.

REPPED TO BOTH OF U.

AND SINCE MY FELLOW NJ NTERS ARE IDIOTS AND CANT READ LOL

STOP PMING.

ONE SPOT THAT WILL RESTOCK : SNEAKER HUB

NO PHONE ORDERS SO JERSEY STRONG ONLY.

AND WHILE U THERE STOP BY CAPCITY AND SUPPORT THE BEST FITTED RETAILER IN DA WORLD.
man i need that russian hammer and sickle fitted from capcity they still got it or nah? 

Anyone hear about this years Black Friday release being Bred 1's.. Obviously its just a rumor this early but has anyone heard anything?

REPPED TO BOTH OF U.

AND SINCE MY FELLOW NJ NTERS ARE IDIOTS AND CANT READ LOL

STOP PMING.

ONE SPOT THAT WILL RESTOCK : SNEAKER HUB

NO PHONE ORDERS SO JERSEY STRONG ONLY.

AND WHILE U THERE STOP BY CAPCITY AND SUPPORT THE BEST FITTED RETAILER IN DA WORLD.
man i need that russian hammer and sickle fitted from capcity they still got it or nah? 

THEIR PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MATCHING STORE AND ONLINE INVENTORY

On their facebook they commented on someone's post and said they don't ship to the US. Hopefully that's changed if you guys ordered from there.
u got the link to where it says that cause they told me they do?

They told me they do ship internationally...maybe you are confusing it with the other polish site that was posted on here...

On their facebook they commented on someone's post and said they don't ship to the US. Hopefully that's changed if you guys ordered from there.

They told me they do ship internationally...maybe you are confusing it with the other polish site that was posted on here...

yeah that other polish site didnt but all of us who ordered from WSS said they ship to the US

They seem to respond to people before they got hit on tuesday when the link was posted..all hell broke loose on them after that probably :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

yeah that other polish site didnt but all of us who ordered from WSS said they ship to the US

They seem to respond to people before they got hit on tuesday when the link was posted..all hell broke loose on them after that probably :lol: :smh:

probably tired of using google translate to us silly thirsty americans :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom