Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a fair amount of cash on top of royals would be a good trade for Space Jams?

so the 3 way trade didnt work out all well for one person, guy who got the size 13 is complaining about how they are fake and even if they arent fake theres creases on the toe box and been worn already. I'm trying to explain to him how can they be worn with the factory lacing and shoe tree in them. its not possible. Anywho im just really upset that this didnt go as planned. The creases on the toe box are inevitable especially for 1s and they came straight out of HOH like that. In order to get the guy to even feel like he didnt lose out i bought back from him. I'm just bummed man. now i'm stuck with a extra size 13 

They are in DS condition. Sorry but Don't want to add pics because this forum is about the 1s just looking for info on a possible trade. Thanks a lot for any help.

Hey guys, I pre ordered from Osneaker.com back in Jan. anyone else get their pairs from them? I havent heard response. I sent them emails and waiting for response. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same.
I preordered in october last year and same for me no response back no shipping email nothing!!

Restoremysneakers makes a product called sauce. Works great. Or use retrobrite.

Sneaker care thread awaits you.

Also use armor all protectant wipes on the midsole to pretext them
Should I use armor all on all my kicks? Should I apply it to even the DS ones?

Restoremysneakers makes a product called sauce. Works great. Or use retrobrite.

Sneaker care thread awaits you.

Also use armor all protectant wipes on the midsole to pretext them
Should I use armor all on all my kicks? Should I apply it to even the DS ones?

http://www.303products.com/

303 products are better than Armor all, but either will work.

I only use it on midsoles, so I couldn't tell you.

Further questions belong here

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/6000_40#post_17301605

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom