Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to the Greek guy. Notice how he's selling about 6 pairs of Royals. What a shocker that he wants the price to sky rocket. Slimy reseller.

lol.thanks for the hate.do you disagree on what i say tho?show me the ended auctions that got below 300.cot damn i swear some of you can't even read.peace.

all i wanna see is a email that says you filty american your shoes are on the way ! so i can finally wrap this release up 

DUDE I AINT SAYIN THESE DESERVE OVER 300.IM ASKING IF YOU CAN SHOW ME AN EBAY LISTING THAT ENDED BELOW 300(INCLUDING SHIPPING).AND IF YOU CAN THEY RE LIKE 2 OF THEM.it is what it is.
i think there was an ebay seller with a FSR for 220. but they sold out in a couple of hours 

Last edited:
lol.thanks for the hate.do you disagree on what i say tho?show me the ended auctions that got below 300.cot damn i swear some of you can't even read.peace.

They kind of have a point though. It's like a crack dealer telling everyone crack is good.

I'm with you. Prices for these wont go below $250 unless you find it outside of resellers.

Do you though, who cares. But you can't say you hope prices don't come down. That would affect you. So in a way, those without pairs should hate on you. I paid a reseller and got a 2nd pair through a trade, but I'm not sitting here hoping the price continues to go up like I have Apple stock.

i think there was an ebay seller with a FSR for 220. but they sold out in a couple of hours 

before release there was one with fsr at 200.no one knew these were gonna climb that much in price.im talkin bout today.plus i stated that there will always be exceptions.but exceptions always confirm the rule.

where does anyone see that.

lebron cork : 567 listings
jordan royal 1: 913 listings

half of each of course aint even royals,corks.am i doin sth wrong? :rolleyes

I typed in 10.5 for both since thats my size. Try that and see how many pairs of each pop up

They kind of have a point though. It's like a crack dealer telling everyone crack is good.

I'm with you. Prices for these wont go below $250 unless you find it outside of resellers.

Do you though, who cares. But you can't say you hope prices don't come down. That would affect you. So in a way, those without pairs should hate on you. I paid a reseller and got a 2nd pair through a trade, but I'm not sitting here hoping the price continues to go up like I have Apple stock.

fam,i didnt say i hoped for anything.i just stated what is the price tag in my opinion.hate on me?for what?did i brag about sth?did i say'' yo faaaaaam 6 pairs copped easily''??lol.I dont brag about wht i do,and since im a sneakerhead my self(royals x3 for me) i fund my hobby with resellin some.why hate on me?i never hated on any re-seller before i even began.and the way i sell shoes doesnt take them off the market anyways.i pre-sell them(paid before i buy them) with few exceptions.people hate on me and other re-sellers??those are the guys that pay a shoe much more than retail not me.those people created the re-selling game.i never paid over retail for any of my shoes and never will.IF I CAN'T GET A SHOE ON RETAIL **** IT ,THEN I WONT HAVE IT.ITS JUST A SHOE.IF EVERYONE DID THE SAME,RESELLING WOULD DIE.RE-SELLERS DONT CREATE THE HYPE.RESELLERS DONT CREATE THE RE-SELLING.HYPEBEASTS-BUYERS DO.my .02 and sorry for the caps.

Last edited:
What do you think will be the price on these once all the dust has finally settled? And how long do you guys think that would take? I'm getting way to close to just buying a pair from resellers.
ohwell.gif

View media item 283881
View media item 283924
My connect who is a HOH manger came through big time in the clutch on Thursday. Been wanting to post but just now getting around to it. He couldn't do nothing for me during the release last weekend as there wasn't enough pairs and there was too much commotion from all the Allstar activities. But patience and luck paid off. He called me tue morning and ask if I still needed that size 10 I had been bothering him about weeks and months before the release. Turns out he was able to pull some strings and have another store somewhere send him three more sizes with my 10 included. I'm ecstatic and can't thank him enough. He didnt even want much. He was cool with $50 over retail. I originally offer up to $100 but he wasn't even trippin. Just wanted to look out for me. Hes held shoes for me before but never anything this limited and to have them sent in days after the release, I feel blessed. It's like I was meant to have these. I think he seen how hard I was going for these and felt sorry for me for not being able getting them, seeing that i wanted them so much. Anyway, It all worked out in the end. I GOT EM!!! Word to memphis finest!! :smokin

Wow makes me wish i had a connect. I've just been winging all my purchases |I

STUPID NJ WEATHER.

I WANNA ROCK THESE BUT ITS RAINING.

HURRY UP SPRING.

I GOT ROYAL 1S, 88 III, DMP XI, FIRE RED V, HIGH RISK ASICS, BRED IV, AND A BUNCH OF KD WAITING TO BE UNDS.

IF U IN NJ AND NEED ROYAL INFO HIT ME UP ON INSTAGRAM
Feelin you on this NJ weather lol but what's yo Instagram ?

johnpsimon.

to the people that pm'd me and disregarded my request, cmon fambs smh

???and btw...if your size corks>royals,that doesnt mean corks>royals in general.

Not at all. Just saying more auctions were listed when you compare both releases, just like how you'll probably see more craigs list adds for corks when compared to royals.

Its just funny to me. I think you're looking too deep into it. Maybe its because you have at least 3 pairs to sell. Dont worry homie, those will go for good money. You're safe no matter what anyone says about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom