Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to somehow get 2 pairs...so I hope lightning strikes twice and I'm able to secure at least one pair online for retail like I was luckily able to do with yesterday's 88's.

Last edited:
Sorry to continue on the topic of '88's in this thread but 'to me' they were very hard to get. I was right here at work all day, waiting for the countdown and nothing! I kept trying and trying like everyone said, but still no score. As soon as the 'add to cart' button was available they were gone. And If these are similar like people claim then GL to all and hopefully everyone comes away with a pair!

Last edited:
3 pairs for me no matter the cost, but hoping I get all 3 at retail. I need these in my life for the next 10 years. And if anyone is wondering not a reseller and I wear my shoes. :wink:

i just want ONE PAIR to wear .. 13 or 14 .. dont care

EAstbay help me out .. wisconsin pride! 

lol.. ps eastbay thanks for the fast shipping confirmation on my 88s

Everybody claims a shoe will be limited without even having confirmation. 

Guys these shoes will not be "limited" in the fashion you all are saying. They will be in nearly every major brick and mortar store as well as online. If you do your homework, should be an easy release. :D

here come the beasts now that the 3s are done with...

Seriously. Jumped from one thread to the next. I'll be glad when this is all over with and JB goes back to normal.

im ready for this release to be done with.. ive been in my "zone" that i get in for releases since MLK weekend Never gone for a limited jordan in all this time other than the nubuck pack in 03..and things were cake back then.

Guys these shoes will not be "limited" in the fashion you all are saying. They will be in nearly every major brick and mortar store as well as online. If you do your homework, should be an easy release.
happy.gif
THis is what im saying. Who really decides these things are limited? People say this about EVERY hyped shoe and yet they are every where with 100000000 restocks. Just relax people no shoe is THAT limited. I am starting to believe people come with this limited crap just to boost the hype and get a higher resale.

Name one shoe that was limited recent. Even damn galaxy foams were not limited give me a break. Just relax, do homework, cop easily

THis is what im saying. Who really decides these things are limited? People say this about EVERY hyped shoe and yet they are every where with 100000000 restocks. Just relax people no shoe is THAT limited. I am starting to believe people come with this limited crap just to boost the hype and get a higher resale.

Name one shoe that was limited recent. Even damn galaxy foams were not limited give me a break. Just relax, do homework, cop easily

One shoe that was super limited was the BG32 Galaxy

One shoe that was super limited was the BG32 Galaxy
Yea but did those even really release? Online or anything? I personally would not include that. I'm just saying any shoe that is hitting brick and mortar stores + main online retailers is usually not as limited as people make it seem. Thats all

Yea but did those even really release? Online or anything? I personally would not include that. I'm just saying any shoe that is hitting brick and mortar stores + main online retailers is usually not as limited as people make it seem. Thats all
That statement is true for Jordan Brand releases, as far as other nike releases thats a different story. But I agree with patients and work applied if you want it you can get it, everyone now just looks for that hookup.

Can anyone help an out-of-the-loop brother out? Regarding this twitter rsvp, I just created an account. What are the next steps?

NYC btw, if that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom