Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
But these are worth it. Now retroing for the second time, never ruined by the jumpman tag or heel.

The others may have retroed but never right

Example, the Chicago's. retroed so many times, but always with a jumpman.

Chicagos? This is their first retro since '94, and the first with a Jumpman. Or are you including phants and patent leather and all that crap?

Def counting patent leathers. But I could have sworn they released again but that must have been the AJKO I was thinking about

I called my Footlocker, they told me they weren't going to receive these. Only HOH will

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Chicago ones have now been retroed 3 times? (Counting the patent leathers)

^^If you want to count those hideous Alphas as well.

Just a word of advice, if you don't want people nagging you about possible spots, keep it to yourself. Not trying to be an *** Sir Charles, saying this in general for everyone.

It'll save you the trouble of getting PM's or people asking in this thread.

Just a word of advice, if you don't want people nagging you about possible spots, keep it to yourself. Not trying to be an *** Sir Charles, saying this in general for everyone.

Yeah you're right, I knew this from the start. It's just that excitement :lol:

Yeah you're right, I knew this from the start. It's just that excitement :lol:

There has only been two retros of the Air Jordan 1 High White/Red-Black. 1994 and 2013. Alphas, KO's, patent leathers, etc... don't count in my mind.
Thanks for clearin that up. Couldn't remember what all was 1's and what was all Other JB stuff

This is going to be one interesting Saturday next weekend
smokin.gif

I really do hope those Bred XI rumors for next weekend are tru cuz it will make these so much easier to pick up; not taking any chances headed stright to DTLR in the hood lol

HELP!!!!! I'm tryna order nike Jordan's I don't own a pair yet.. Was wondering if anyone knows what sizes are best? Like would I be best to order a size smaller than what I usually am???

HELP!!!!! I'm tryna order nike Jordan's I don't own a pair yet.. Was wondering if anyone knows what sizes are best? Like would I be best to order a size smaller than what I usually am???
hit up a retailer and try out a pair. i go tts, but if need be i can go 1/2 a sz bigger . i havent done the sole shield thing but id imagine going a sz bigger would require  them.

I'm more worried about this release than those 88's.  I HATE when a shoe isn't on NDC, the rest of the sites are so inconsistent and always have some fluke bull crap happen that specific day.  Hoping our new HoH opens the 15th so these will be in store and ready to go the 16th.

I may have to buy 3 pairs of these, next to wc3s these are my favorite jordans. Cant go wrong with these

someone is still spending money there

the last time i myself copped something at FC was the first sb skunks released and i got them for $198.00

but yeah the prices are insane one of the reason the so called "shoe game" is the way it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom