Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not nervous about these anymore.

My pair may not be secured as of now, but it also hasn't been taken away from me. Nor has it been taken away from any of you. We have no idea about any undercover hype, or of there is any hype at all really. NDC, Nike, nor Jb responds to tweets/PM's about them. And the major sneaker sites have no more than 1 article about them. There are absolutely zero official pictures, and who's really asking about them that you have seen? The hype is truly undetermined, if it's there at all.

Good luck on release day every one, and cop with the quickness.

It's been like that for the whole release, don't know why it took so long to figure out. 

^^ Same feel. I think cats are making the hype for these out to be more than there truly is, and it's funny there's always talk about beasts hyping releases but it's hysteria and thirst on another level. I think everyone that wants pairs will be able to cop with relative ease.

Cant wait for these! I still can't believe Nike is releasing all this Nike Air again..... Helps me out being too young for most of the Nike Air :smokin

^^ Same feel. I think cats are making the hype for these out to be more than there truly is, and it's funny there's always talk about beasts hyping releases but it's hysteria and thirst on another level. I think everyone that wants pairs will be able to cop with relative ease. 
Self created hype is the worse kind. I honestly can't remember the last release where people said that it wasn't gonna hype. People just like to create panic. 

The only people that are talking about these are people on NT and maybe that other site.

There isn't that much hype for these. Unless its OD limited Jordan 1's are never that hard to get.

Even though the banned release was a pain in the rectum if you got to an outlet at the proper time you got a pair.

I hope the Area 72 pack and the Lebrons and KDs coming out that weekend is a huge distraction from this shoe though. GITD soles should be enough to create some distraction but the Barkleyposites cost $250 each :smh:

The Olives and the Bred XIs are being restocked online, not sure about in stores.
The hype aint there for this shoe but it doesnt need to be for a shoe with only 25,000 pairs

I hope the Area 72 pack and the Lebrons and KDs coming out that weekend is a huge distraction from this shoe though. GITD soles should be enough to create some distraction but the Barkleyposites cost $250 each
mean.gif

The Olives and the Bred XIs are being restocked online, not sure about in stores.
The hype aint there for this shoe but it doesnt need to be for a shoe with only 25,000 pairs
Thats what is going to make it so difficult for us to grab them, servers will be destroyed that day and even if we camp out the lines will be massive. 

Either way the only shoe worth anything in the area 72 pack is the barkleys. even if it was releasing on the same day, i'm sure majority would skip the 72 pack,xx8 and jokers for the royal 1s.

so HOH the only ones gettin this? I got one in SA but they never get any good releases. how bout NDC or any other sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom