Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please post the GNR photos of slash wearing these? I cant seem to find them anymore. Thanks in advance.

can someone please post the GNR photos of slash wearing these? I cant seem to find them anymore. Thanks in advance.
found it...and all i did was google image Slash Jordan 1.................................................................

if everything was still first come first serve i wouldn't be worried at all..but this raffle nonsense has me a bit uneasy. never done one.

You talking about this?

slash-air-jordan-1.jpg

I be going barefoot and they still have the logos. I think a lot of you just drag your feet or kicking rocks

Really? You walk bare foot in your Js? lol Logo still intact huh? For some reason that reminds me of Happy Gilmore like "you eat pieces of s$&% for breakfast?". Lol It's funny reading all yall reactions to my comment yesterday in reaction to Sir Charles comment. Shout out to the homie for understanding that this is normal. See I've been what some would call a hardcore "sneakerhead" since i was a kid. Back when "sneakerhead" wasn't even a phrase to be used. When my mother stop buying my J's/shoes and I had to use money I made from my job in high school, I started taking better care of my shoes. Guess I was ahead of my time or OCD but taping the insole logo on my Js especially was the norm. Just makes sense to me and solves a problem. What may not be a problem TO YOU may very well be a problem to someone else. The insole logo rubbing off was a problem to me. Minor problem I admit but nonetheless a problem. So I thought of the idea to just tape it with clear packaging tape. Be happy with your rubbed off nike air logos and let the next man live and do what they do. Bottom line I love my shoes. And to me the insole logo is just as important as the outsole logo. Just needs to be there and intact. All people talking down please continue to hate on. The jokes on you. :smokin

Last edited:
Really? You walk bare foot in your Js? lol Logo still intact huh? For some reason that reminds me of Happy Gilmore like "you eat pieces of s$&% for breakfast?". Lol It's funny reading all yall reactions to my comment yesterday in reaction to Sir Charles comment. Shout out to the homie for understanding that this is normal. See I've been what some would call a hardcore "sneakerhead" since i was a kid. Back when "sneakerhead" wasn't even a phrase to be used. When my mother stop buying my J's/shoes and I had to use money I made from my job in high school, I started taking better care of my shoes. Guess I was ahead of my time or OCD but taping the insole logo on my Js especially was the norm. Just makes sense to me and solves a problem. What may not be a problem TO YOU may very well be a problem to someone else. The insole logo rubbing off was a problem to me. Minor problem I admit but nonetheless a problem. So I thought of the idea to just tape it with clear packaging tape. Be happy with your rubbed off nike air logos and let the next man live and do what they do. Bottom line I love my shoes. And to me the insole logo is just as important as the outsole logo. Just needs to be there and intact. All people talking down please continue to hate on. The jokes on you.
smokin.gif
How does the logo not pull off when you remove the packaging tape?

kinda reminds me of..

Last edited:
these are sick. i sold all my jays just because I was out of the jay game and got more into air max 1 and 90s and roshes but i would def cop these for my solo jay pair. if only the bred 1's came out too...

I'm not nervous about these anymore.

My pair may not be secured as of now, but it also hasn't been taken away from me. Nor has it been taken away from any of you. We have no idea about any undercover hype, or of there is any hype at all really. NDC, Nike, nor Jb responds to tweets/PM's about them. And the major sneaker sites have no more than 1 article about them. There are absolutely zero official pictures, and who's really asking about them that you have seen? The hype is truly undetermined, if it's there at all.

Good luck on release day every one, and cop with the quickness.

Fam, I might be in VA Beach on RD. Any spots I can checkout for these out there?

I'm gonna try to lock my pair down locally before I leave NJ, if I can't, I'm pulling out the stops as I head down I-95 :lol:

Eastbay said on Twitter that these are a GR.
I really hope that means these will be an easy cop, even though that probably won't be the case. I don't care about exclusivity, I just love this colorway. I don't even care about the Nike Air (definitely a big plus though). I'd cop even if these had Jumpman branding. I've been asking around local stores by me, but everyone I've talked to was pretty much clueless.

Last edited:
I tweeted nikestore and my local NT again today regarding these....

I hope they don't come out with the lame check back later response....

The release is two weeks away now.....

If you really want these you'd call around bruh. I mean c'mon man. Sorry to sound like an *** but making phone calls to your local spots would give you more of a definite answer.

If you look..... Im not from Houston. Iwill be there for All Star weekend and wanted to know what shops will carry these. So S T F U... and if theres some one from Houston in here Let me Know of some good shops out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom