Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through NDC's tweets for the past month"We don't have any information of the 88 White Cement 3s at this time"over and over and over again.Not one word about the royals.

I was reading through NDC's tweets for the past month "We don't have any information of the 88 White Cement 3s at this time" over and over and over again. Not one word about the royals.

exacty why i was smh :smh:s @ ya'll going crazy over some dudes fishy " they not getting them i think they said if i recall correctly" type post :lol:

Last edited:
I was reading through NDC's tweets for the past month "We don't have any information of the 88 White Cement 3s at this time" over and over and over again. Not one word about the royals.
exacty why i was smh :smh:s @ ya'll going crazy over some dudes fishy " they not getting them i think they said if i recall correctly" type post
laugh.gif
I seriously don't think NDC is getting them though. My post was about the hype, not what's available.

Nikestore: "We will only be releasing the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 on nike.com. They will not be available in Nike Stores."

Please let's get back to the relevant topic, Air Jordan Retro 1 Black & Royal. Please take all other discussions in the appropriate forum. Thanks...

I don't think these will be that hard especially with the timing of other shoes like the Area 72 pack, ASG, WC 3's etc. I think people will sleep on these with the other extremely hyped releases all within about 10 days of each other. 

I hope your right but when was the last time a retro was slept on esp these I just dont see it theres usually always hype around any retro but I could see that scenario playing out since there is other stuff coming out at that time guess well see bc I really want a pair..hope the leather is as good as it was on the banned 1s

^ *****? 
grin.gif

I was talking about the 88's having complete hype control over the royals.

Put your muzzle back on kid

All year as in 28 days :lol: >D

I'm good when it comes to my pair too. Dtlr, gonna stroll in there and get my pair and roll out. Hype for 1s in my area is a straight standstill. I wouldn't be surprised if these a FSR of the Knicks and Chicago's here

as of last week, both were still available in this area

You have to admit in some way these are grouped around some releases that are more sought after. Now the supposed restocks as well. knicks n chicagos had nuthin. wont be easy but not impossible enough to overpay for a preorder.

IM PUNCHING U ALL IN DA FACE BC I KNOW WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

ITS KINDA LIKE WHEN WE WATCH SPORTS. DA COMMENTATOR GOES:

ITS BEEN X AMOUNT OF TIMES SINCE HE'S MISSED A FG OR FREE THROW.

PLAYER PROCEEDS TO MISS.

NOW WATCH IN A FEW HOURS DA SNEAKER BLOGS GON START CHURNING OUT NEWS BOUT THE ROYALS.

LETS JUST KEEP IT QUIET AND DA WAY IT IS FOR NOW.

^ *****? 
grin.gif

I was talking about the 88's having complete hype control over the royals.

Put your muzzle back on kid
My bad. Read a little too fast for my own sake. I got what your saying, but the 88's are releasing earlier than the Royal 1's, therefore there's nothing to worry about; at least the fact that it's normal to hear earlier release info than later release info. Does that make sense?

He thought he was gonna get cool points [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom