Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMadidias said earlier that these would drop at the exact same locations as the Knicks 1's.  Dude knows, and NDC didn't have those (right?) so..... They have also spread everything out that weekend, with the area 72 pack releasing the 14th, ASG shoes releasing the 15th, and WC3's moved to 2/6.  So y'all really think the Joker 3's, Jordan XX8's, or Teyana Taylor Adidas BS is gonna compete with these LIMITED 1's that we've all been thirsting for for what seems like forever.  AND add onto that the beasts really like these, specifically, too.  And, other than the KD ASG's, these are the least expensive of allllll of these hyped up releases for that weekend.

I really liked my chances when every shoe up there had a 2/16 release date, but JB made sure these would have their day to shine for retro people (XX8 will be on shelves forever and they should know those won't sell out).  I'm hoping the blk/red 11 and olive 9 restock clears the way of a few people, but these will still be a hard release to obtain unless you live in an area that actually has a few stores receiving these.  Knicks were not released anywhere near me, so mine will be an online battle (unless anyone who lives near a Niketown wants to do me a solid??
laugh.gif
).

You guys really disappoint me with this buy 2 pairs, one to rock one to stock nonsense. #1 they're gonna be limited so all that talk flies out the window. #2 half of y'all are on this thread cause you wanna look like Kanye. Kanye like some of us ROCKS HIS KICKS. None of that icing crap. 1's look best beat up so if and when I get my hand on these....I'm rockin em 2 weeks straight!
why the hell do i want to look like this dumb @ss.
View media item 240274

Based on prior releases around my way, I think people will be out more, but I still think people don't beast as much (here) for a retro 1.

I know these have NA, and are somewhat limited, but I don't know if these will sell out in stores instantly.

No one camped for the Knicks 1s at my mall, and I know its only 1 mall out of the whole country, but people camp for almost everything here, especially retros.

I believe the 3s will be more difficult because they're the JOKER 3s, and now everyone loves a gimmic, so I expect a lot of youngins beasting for them.

I'm really hoping this is not a headache.

I only want one pair, and hopefully I don't come up short.

You guys really disappoint me with this buy 2 pairs, one to rock one to stock nonsense. #1 they're gonna be limited so all that talk flies out the window. #2 half of y'all are on this thread cause you wanna look like Kanye. Kanye like some of us ROCKS HIS KICKS. None of that icing crap. 1's look best beat up so if and when I get my hand on these....I'm rockin em 2 weeks straight!
These 1s been classic before kanye even made an album. Sit down somewhere please.

Still no update from any stores here in nyc.

Last edited:

Way to build up your post count, little guy. Keep 'er movin! :x

Just because Kanye wore them doesn't automatically mean to get the shoes. People should just stop caring about others. If they decide to get the sneaker because Kanye wore them its cool or if they want to get the sneaker because they just like it its also cool.

Tyga and Frank Ocean would be proud

Do you have to sit down and hop around to put your jeans on?
They are not that tight. You it isn't hugging his legs

so....what would be the wrong way?
:rofl:

You need tighter jeans!!!! Also you will need an obey shirt too and blue fitted!
I wonder how people who out here clowning him dress. Please post pics

Nike all star pack, joker 3, 88 white cement, xx8s.

Not sure how much $$$ these dudes are gonna have for the royals... Royals will still be easy here.
I bet that isnt the case for everyone. Thankfully Nike have a glow in the dark pack for the beast but that won't be enough in major metropolitan areas. Just my .02

:lol:[/quote]

Just because Kanye wore them doesn't automatically mean to get the shoes. People should just stop caring about others. If they decide to get the sneaker because Kanye wore them its cool or if they want to get the sneaker because they just like it its also cool.

By all means I'm not saying that's the only reason, or that it even matters. I'm just saying that some of us couldn't get them in '01 and have been counting down the minutes. Others just recently discovered this iconic shoe and are plotting on how many car notes they can pay off of resell.

Like I say all the time on here. That is how marketing works. After all the oldheads only get the shoe because mike wore em. Same **** different celebrity. You think Nike won't use a celebrity that appeals more their target market?

By all means I'm not saying that's the only reason, or that it even matters. I'm just saying that some of us couldn't get them in '01 and have been counting down the minutes. Others just recently discovered this iconic shoe and are plotting on how many car notes they can pay off of resell.
Something we all know. But why you saying it like your directing your comments toward other members. SMFH.

:lol: I think space jam the movie itself got more people into the 11s than kanye. And 1s are OG enough said.

Maybe he's why you buy them
I've never seen him rock 11's nor do I care. I think the 72-10 bulls season is why people rock 11's. that whole space jam deal is for the lames

Like I say all the time on here. That is how marketing works. After all the oldheads only get the shoe because mike wore em. Same **** different celebrity. You think Nike won't use a celebrity that appeals more their target market?

This is what I'm saying!! I'm not gonna sit here and act like this cat isn't influencing Nike culture right now cause he rocks air flight '89, now you can't find em. He rocks the royal 1's, they get confirmed for rerelease. He has his own Nike sneaker that has 10,000 threads and he's not an athlete. I know why I want these kicks, some people don't

I've never seen him rock 11's nor do I care. I think the 72-10 bulls season is why people rock 11's. that whole space jam deal is for the lames
Read before writing. I said space jam movie brought more than kanye. Not the most followers cause of the movie. Spurting stuff you probably googled isn't gonna make your argument stronger. Btw bringing up kanye in the first place was in your words " for the lames".
Reading your posts kinda revealing your age. Done with this. Sitting in the dentist chair, no need for more stress.

Last edited:
kanye is not the reason why many of us in this thread want this shoe, he can keep his skin tight leather pants and skirts. please dont say some stupid **** like that in here.

Last edited:
Read before writing. I said space jam movie brought more than kanye. Not the most followers cause of the movie. Spurting stuff you probably googled isn't gonna make your argument stronger. Btw bringing up kanye in the first place was in your words " for the lames".
Reading your posts kinda revealing your age. Done with this. Sitting in the dentist chair, no need for more stress.

You tryna make your point on Nike talk isn't gonna make your point any stronger. Your the only person taking offense on a comment that wasn't directed to any one particular person. I'm new to Nike talk, not the Nike game. Check yourself cause the Internet will have you "thinking your cool" Any way good luck on copping your pair or two

Kayne and Frank Ocean's sexuality were what got the last thread closed... you kinda opened Pandora's box.....

Smh some people can't have a good sneaker convo. But I heard the black/shadow grey 1's are getting rereleased with the nike air branding treatment. These the royals, the banned's and potentially the black toe's would be a dream come true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom