Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see why these non-US sites are no longer shipping to the US... i've seen a lot of dudes talking about making paypal claims two days after they made payment just cuz they "havent heard anything"

is that how ya'll do when you order from domestic sites?   
mean.gif
This.

I just checked a local spot that got their shipment late, but I was too late.

As a consolation prize I scored a pair of Lebron 8 v1 blk/red for $100. Last pair, my size :smile:

Last edited:
Do yall think that the apparent hype for these shoes is gonna automatically drive the blacktoes' resale prices up if the production #s stay the same, or all this thirst is just because of the black/royal colorway? I ask b/c it might be even harder to go get those from the mall when they release now. And here I thought any 1 would be an easy cop lol

Last edited:
that shipping tho
mean.gif
... you won't be getting your package in until about the end of March and pay $40 in shipping.
disregarding the timing, (if you plan on rocking them, never selling it then getting it now vs a month later shouldn't matter TOO much imo.  unless you've got a specific event coming up where you NEED these), 290+40= 330.  there were a lot of pairs going for over that recently.

just checked fleabay n saw several pairs go for under 300 though.  and a few pairs for low 300s that didn't sell, maybe prices are dropping?

Good point about the PayPal claims. Definitely probably a factor in them not wanting to deal with US. That and probably the fact that they've probably gotten a sudden rush and flood of English e-mails :lol:

Think two days after payment is a little... premature though..

Just checked my account, I notice that FNL just removed the charge from yesterday's cancellation sizes off my pending transaction. FNL is known for doing these before they send you a shipping confirmation. They don't usually remove the pending charges until after you get a cancellation email for cancelled orders. Hoping I'm right.

Have you tried to track by reference on UPS?

edit: I just tracked it by reference and it shows that a label has been created :smokin

Last edited:
Good point about the PayPal claims. Definitely probably a factor in them not wanting to deal with US. That and probably the fact that they've probably gotten a sudden rush and flood of English e-mails :lol:

Think two days after payment is a little... premature though..

2-3 claims right after each other & the business paypal could be locked up until its all figured out... dudes making claims after 2 days are the MAIN issue. dudes sending 3-8 emails daily is the other issue... :lol:

they prbly dont have the man power or patience to deal with it all, when they could place them on shelves & wait for them to sell out to locals

say goodbye to them just like snipes unless you got a cuz,friend,gf,buddy,parent etc near the actual shops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom