Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 claims right after each other & the business paypal could be locked up until its all figured out... dudes making claims after 2 days are the MAIN issue. dudes sending 3-8 emails daily is the other issue... :lol:

they prbly dont have the man power or patience to deal with it all, when they could place them on shelves & wait for them to sell out to locals

say goodbye to them just like snipes unless you got a cuz,friend,gf,buddy,parent etc near the actual shops

ive sent 2 emails in one day.. 22 hours apart though LOL. that's about it. gonna give it some more time before i open up a claim.. couple more days. people have to understand how busy sites get, how undermanned they can be, how much time it may take to process things, etc. plus paypal protects up to 45 days and if you used paypal with a credit card you're double backed.

Got an email from back door my order will be shipped out on the 25th. They offered a refund if im not willing to wait i told them no biggie i rather wait lol.

Havent heard from order on Snipes but they ended up sending me an email like the product was out of stock so lets see what happens

Got an email from back door my order will be shipped out on the 25th. They offered a refund if im not willing to wait i told them no biggie i rather wait lol.

Havent heard from order on Snipes but they ended up sending me an email like the product was out of stock so lets see what happens
when did you get the email in regards to shipment for the 25th??

2-3 claims right after each other & the business paypal could be locked up until its all figured out... dudes making claims after 2 days are the MAIN issue. dudes sending 3-8 emails daily is the other issue... :lol:

they prbly dont have the man power or patience to deal with it all, when they could place them on shelves & wait for them to sell out to locals

say goodbye to them just like snipes unless you got a cuz,friend,gf,buddy,parent etc near the actual shops

ive sent 2 emails in one day.. 22 hours apart though LOL. that's about it. gonna give it some more time before i open up a claim.. couple more days. people have to understand how busy sites get, how undermanned they can be, how much time it may take to process things, etc. plus paypal protects up to 45 days and if you used paypal with a credit card you're double backed.

its not a cake walk....

answering emails alone is a task.....because us americans want instant gratification so when we send an email we expect a response within 3 mins...thats quite unreasonable for an overseas site with time differences, possible language differences & the person handling the online orders & emails could be solo & thats not his or hers only duties, so the online duties are last priority

Last edited:
its not a cake walk....

answering emails alone is a task.....because us americans want instant gratification so when we send an email we expect a response within 3 mins...thats quite unreasonable for an overseas site with time differences, possible language differences & the person handling the online orders & emails could be solo & thats not his or hers only duties, so the oline duties are last priority
It's true if you ever leave outside the U.S. you will notice how much slower life moves. It's quite nice actually!

Are there extra charges when ordering from Non U.S. sites...for example the italy one ?
Customs fees (Clothing $200 and up is supposed to be hit with 20% import tax i believe)

Conversion between Euro or GBP to USD isn't always what google tells you. Use xe.com for realtime currency exchanges

If you pay in foreign currency, your bank/creditor might charge a currency exchange fee between 1 and 5%

Last edited:
How much is that on the average...people that ordered from the italy site early and the total was $267...are there any other charges after that ?

It all depends on what the shipper declares the value of the package as.

In the past I've place an order of more then $600 from an overseas shop and the shipper put the package value at 100 euros and I didn't get hit with customs.

Last edited:
i can see why these non-US sites are no longer shipping to the US... i've seen a lot of dudes talking about making paypal claims two days after they made payment just cuz they "havent heard anything"

is that how ya'll do when you order from domestic sites?   :smh:
That's why I don't even sell on ebay. Too many people pullin that ish and PayPal always favors the buyer.

It all depends on what the shipper declares the value of the package as.

In the past I've place an order of more then $600 from an overseas shop and the shipper put the package value at 100 euros and I didn't get hit with customs.
I've had orders come in from both china and japan that were in excess amounts of $1200 with the correct declared value and never been hit with customs here in the US. I currently have a $800 package coming in from china that won't be hit with customs and will have the correct declared value. I have all my order going to a residence. In my experience as an inventory planner, customs will definitely get you if your sending it to your place of work. again, this is my personal experience.

Im wearing my Chicago 1 today for the 1st time and the left shoe feels tight which makes my pinky toe kinda hurt while the right is fine...both size 10...

hope my royals dont feel like this

thats sad times really have changed i remember back in 85 you could still get these in 1989 ds for bout 20.99 that just sit i think they went down to 9.99 also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom