Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its better than the bickering I've seen on most other forums. Users go in. Probably because its been around for sooooooo long. Kanyetothe is still relatively new in comparison but we're so small in most sections that there hardly is any arguing.

wow... just wow... USA get's banned again...
roll.gif

Guys, let's not turn this board into FlameTown, okay? There is absolutely no reason to be a jerk to a fellow NT'er just because you have some coveted information or perhaps another person missed a post. In my case, I did see that linke to backdoor-it or whatever it was but it wasn't loading for me and I was unsure if that was some sort of spoof link or what. Hard to tell on this board these days with new people all the time.

If you are here for the right reason, it's because you like Nike sneakers. If you are here to be sanctamonious and ridicule people then I don't know what to say for you.

Ordered the wrong size, will the customer service rep be able to understand english to cancel my order? I sent an email reply back to the email address that sent me the order confirmation

i can see why these non-US sites are no longer shipping to the US... i've seen a lot of dudes talking about making paypal claims two days after they made payment just cuz they "havent heard anything"

is that how ya'll do when you order from domestic sites?   
mean.gif

Id say retail dreams are over so now its off to the bay pretty much unless you know someone in another country that can pick them up for you and even then you have to pay for shipping so once again retail is gone.

Ordered the wrong size, will the customer service rep be able to understand english to cancel my order? I sent an email reply back to the email address that sent me the order confirmation
you should call and use google translator to have your order adjusted.

Those funny italians are gonna spit on all our US orders lmao..

FILTHY AMERICANOO *SPAT* then ship them off lololool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom