Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you but NikeTalk refuses to make this a private community in the sense that you have to create a username and login. There are tons of dudes who laugh at this site because you have a bunch of gophers doing the work for the guys grabbing 3, 4, 5, 10 pairs of shoes. It's a pretty simple step that could help quite a bit if this site wasn't run by knuckleheads.
in truth, we are all self serving on here.. specialy how the releases go these days.

Lol. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday whatever..

It hurts my feelings to be on the outside looking in :frown:

Why do people complain when someone post a link?

NT used to be about helping people. Now since the Concords and demand went up, it's every man for himself mentality. That was never NT.

It's funny seeing people with 2012 and 2013 join dates complaining about NT now, because you have no idea. NT was based around selfishness, ok :lol:

With the rise of the reseller and the snapback generation that consumes any and everything that drops it'll never be same. I'm starting grad school in the fall and I think it's that time...

]

Ain't **** feasible happening Monday or Tuesday. At least not for me and I looked over this thread mad times. **** it, might just pull the trigger on EBay,

Hit up CL first. I found pairs near me for $230-$250. eBay isn't going to even be that kind.

Last edited:
I just need one pair for myself and dudes can't even share some info. Not even guaranteed either
tired.gif

OMGOMGOMG Random reseller hit me up on my twitter account wit no picture, i told him i needed these, he said 350 i played around the offer, tried to haggle with up front cash and meet up, , then he was like yea i cant really leave the house rite now im from so and so, im like word?! so am i, then come to find out hes my boys cousin from down the street, then he was like aight well if u fam ill let it go for 220, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! dont hate my gifs, i had to make it epic.

View media item 271270View media item 271271View media item 271278View media item 271262

he sure hooked it up with the "fam" plug at 220. :stoneface:

You guys think Nike will pull a fast one and actually release these on NDC tomorrow for MJ's 50th bday? :nerd: maybe even restock a few recent releases like the WC3 88's

this is the WORST release of all time lol. Ever in the history of JB. AND i heard the shade of blue isnt even poppin like the 01s. Why am i wasting my time smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom