Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup livestock sold out. Had them in the cart got to shipping screen and said it was empty. Adios JB, to hell with Nike. Im going to go cuddle with my Banned 1s to make myself feel better 

currently have a spinnign wheel. not getting my hopes up.

*puts on banned 1s to make myself feel better*

YOU WORE THEM?!?!?! im tryna get a display case for em, ill wait until the eventual GR release to have that colorway on my feet.

Last edited:
yup livestock sold out. Had them in the cart got to shipping screen and said it was empty. Adios JB, to hell with Nike. Im going to go cuddle with my Banned 1s to make myself feel better 

YOU WORE THEM?!?!?! im tryna get a display case for em, ill wait until the eventual GR release to have that colorway on my feet.

I wear them 3-4 times a week... they're just shoes.

Last edited:
Armed with info...

went to a local spot that received 44 pairs to split between 4 stores. I drove past the store at 5pm on Friday and there were already two people in line. When I came back around 10pm, there were 9 people there. Supposedly, the store got 10 pair. Everyone in front of me was re-selling, which I had no problem with, but I knew that meant I wouldn't had the extra possible bonus of someone walking out because their size was gone.

so I camped, for the first time ever...in freezing metro detroit. But all was well. Met some cool dudes who provided info that I hadn't obtained from NT and my own manager "connects". Thankfully, none of us really set outside, we all chilled in our cars until around 6 something am, so most of us got some sleep. Everyone was getting both the Royals and the Barkley's too. I was able to secure my pair, as 10th in line, sz 12 in both. Their "network" of resellers was on point though. They already had raffle tickets won at HOH @ Fairlane mall and their other people lined up the other locations around the area. They have their own customer base, no need for instagram, CL or ebay.

View media item 271322

I try paying through Paypal, you guys post about the site and it slows and crashes. Couldn't have waited a couple minutes? 
frown.gif

I wear them 3-4 times a week... they're just shoes.

maybe im just too collector ocd but i dont thinki can ever wear mine, just like the anniversary 1's. IF they GR in a non special mockup like that then sure, but the way it is now i probably wont ever

Armed with info...

went to a local spot that received 44 pairs to split between 4 stores. I drove past the store at 5pm on Friday and there were already two people in line. When I came back around 10pm, there were 9 people there. Supposedly, the store got 10 pair. Everyone in front of me was re-selling, which I had no problem with, but I knew that meant I wouldn't had the extra possible bonus of someone walking out because their size was gone.

so I camped, for the first time ever...in freezing metro detroit. But all was well. Met some cool dudes who provided info that I hadn't obtained from NT and my own manager "connects". Thankfully, none of us really set outside, we all chilled in our cars until around 6 something am, so most of us got some sleep. Everyone was getting both the Royals and the Barkley's too. I was able to secure my pair, as 10th in line, sz 12 in both. Their "network" of resellers was on point though. They already had raffle tickets won at HOH @ Fairlane mall and their other people lined up the other locations around the area. They have their own customer base, no need for instagram, CL or ebay.

View media item 271322

damn reseller networks :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

fist release i wanted that i missed out on in a min(besides the yeezy 2) :smh: hoping to see some re stocks

I got in my cart, was able to get two actually by accident with multiple tabs, saw that certain sizes were sold out and when trying to check out can't get them to take my money.

Threads like this make me thankful that the list of Jordans on my want list is so low.  Not even worth the hassle anymore to stress over footwear.  Unlikely to get a double of these so onto the next.

Wish there was a deal I could make with the sneaker gods and have a "For the love of the shoes" clause in my contract so I can get the shoes I want hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom