Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 pages of pure Lawry's.

Went to mall a few hours early and waited in line, got into mall and there was already people lined up in front of DTLR.  Still got my size though, planning paid off. 

To the comment above, that would be amazing if Nike pulled a fast one and released them tomorrow. Wishful thinking, but would be so clutch.

Last edited:
OMGOMGOMG Random reseller hit me up on my twitter account wit no picture, i told him i needed these, he said 350 i played around the offer, tried to haggle with up front cash and meet up, , then he was like yea i cant really leave the house rite now im from so and so, im like word?! so am i, then come to find out hes my boys cousin from down the street, then he was like aight well if u fam ill let it go for 220, SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! dont hate my gifs, i had to make it epic.

View media item 271270View media item 271271View media item 271278View media item 271262

he sure hooked it up with the "fam" plug at 220. :stoneface:
lol dude on house arrest right now or something like that i dunno, i think he was just cool wit gettin 220 in his hand in the next 2 hours than havin his mom ship it out and all that. but if i told his cousin he tried to low ball me hed be all like :smh: so thats why he prolly did it too.

Last edited:
I'm not even gonna try to add to cart.  don't wanna jack some else's chances at getting em, and I'm not looking to resell..just wanna wear the things.

yup livestock sold out. Had them in the cart got to shipping screen and said it was empty. Adios JB, to hell with Nike. Im going to go cuddle with my Banned 1s to make myself feel better 

grails is an overused term these days for a favorite. but then there are Holy Grails. the ones you almost bought for 400 a few years ago from Europe. the ones you spent 4 straight weeks making calls and mall trips. the one you also have your girl enter the raffle for you. the ones you spend every free second at work reading up on..This one feels good! :smile:

View media item 271305

yup livestock sold out. Had them in the cart got to shipping screen and said it was empty. Adios JB, to hell with Nike. Im going to go cuddle with my Banned 1s to make myself feel better 

currently have a spinnign wheel. not getting my hopes up.

*puts on banned 1s to make myself feel better*

Yeah, livestock is done. 8, 10, 10.5, 12 showed available. tried 10 and 10.5, got spinning wheel and said size not available. Man. than glimmer of hope

grails is an overused term these days for a favorite. but then there are Holy Grails. the ones you almost bought for 400 a few years ago from Europe. the ones you spent 4 straight weeks making calls and mall trips. the one you also have your girl enter the raffle for you. the ones you spend every free second at work reading up on..This one feels good!
smile.gif
congrats
pimp.gif
need to put that check mark in your sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom