Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digusting pigs, the whole lot of you. You'll look for anyone and anything to blame for not getting a pair, when all you have to really blame is Nike. That site had 1 or 2 FSR's. So 20 pairs. There were more than 20 NTers who already knew the link. GET A GRIP. These are super limited and no site is going to have more than a few pairs, meaning it's going to be a matter of luck whether it's posted or not. Do some fancy math in your heads to talk about how much worse your chances became, but you're a bunch of babies.

I got thru on the site got spinning well on Jordan

next thing you know they gone

hang it up till monday folks
I dont even kno what happens on monday
ohwell.gif

I'm only mad that I didn't get my size hopefully someone on CL will post my size up sooner than later.Lastly I really don't understand how these are going for the prices I've been seeing.

JB make em seem limted

release again then they sell out over thirst

I can see it now

Was out at HoH Orlando since 10:30pm Thursdsy night. Copped Air Force Maxes Friday morning, called out of work and got right back in line for the Royals. Been wanting a pair of these for YEARS now. I will never do another 34 hour campout but just to have these in my hands is worth it.
lol @ those monstrosity on the right
sick.gif

Lol. All this stuff about Monday is no help to me either.
Think might just take the L. Am not going to pay $250+ for these.

Sometimes you have to take that L. But I'm tired of people complaining about NT, because NT was about helping people out. That's why it's been around for fourteen years. If it was a select club then a lot of you wouldn't even be up here now. You would have been shut out from information, because you were new or a lurker once. Heck, I think I lurked for a year or so before I joined. It grew because of the community. You knew dudes are losing that, so yes it is changing, but not for the reasons some of you think it is.

I agree with you but NikeTalk refuses to make this a private community in the sense that you have to create a username and login. There are tons of dudes who laugh at this site because you have a bunch of gophers doing the work for the guys grabbing 3, 4, 5, 10 pairs of shoes. It's a pretty simple step that could help quite a bit if this site wasn't run by knuckleheads.

Can anyone PM me any info on other sites releasing?

I really need a pair for myself and my brother.

Would be greatly appreciated...

Same here

People have just been speculating/stating that there will be restocks on certain site.. but haven't disclosed any info on what sites or whatever.. probably to prevent what just happened for DSCA. And asking for a PM won't help because if they don't know you then you'll get no response lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom