Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn all ya hyping up the prices just give it a ******g shot go camp for fcfs if u want them ull find a way to cop stop crying!
devil.gif
..........im camping the game is ****** up i wont complain when im first in line getting my size and laughing at ppl that come an hour before and see 50 ppl at HoH lined up !

damn all ya hyping up the prices just give it a ******g shot go camp for fcfs if u want them ull find a way to cop stop crying!
devil.gif

..........im camping the game is ****** up i wont complain when im first in line getting my size and laughing at ppl that come an hour before and see 50 ppl at HoH lined up !

I don't know where you live, but last year after all the bs i went through to not get one of the all star pack, i dont deal with any of that. I would rather spend 100 extra and have them shipped to my door so i don't need to worry about not getting mine. Now i also have a realistic chance at getting a 2nd pair

My Usual store said they wont have these in. Are these limited like a quickstrike or something?

For RSVP, does anyone know if you can dm the store a million times will they count? Or will they disqualify you?
Yea you would be disqualified, Nike says just 1 DM. Although ive heard of people sending in for different sizes and it still working. But idk if i would risk that or not. 

My Usual store said they wont have these in. Are these limited like a quickstrike or something?
It's been said a million times dude, these are limited or whatever you want to call it. Now read thru some pages and you'll find out where to copp these.
I went to 5 local spots today and none of them are getting them, all 5 get every GR btw.

Yea you would be disqualified, Nike says just 1 DM. Although ive heard of people sending in for different sizes and it still working. But idk if i would risk that or not. 
Im not even sure. I won the DB 9s and I DM'ed twice...just want to make 100% sure 

This local spot is allowing to reserve a pair IF you buy a Jordan shirt , shorts or cap...

Shirt is $38
Shorts are $45
Cap is $32

Have to buy 2 of 3

My reaction: :x :x :x

Any of you guys that are near a Niketown and arent sure about getting through on an RSVP should check out sneakerrsvp.com.....im trying it out for this launch and using FNL online as a backup plan if it falls though. 

They are only charging $10 for a Royal RSVP, and now that it looks like the Nike stores are in fact doing RSVPs it might not be a bad idea. 

NikeTown Seattle is not even going to have them.....dont know if HOH's is getting them either?........

This local spot is allowing to reserve a pair IF you buy a Jordan shirt , shorts or cap...

Shirt is $38
Shorts are $45
Cap is $32

Have to buy 2 of 3

My reaction:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Can you buy and then return them lol. If not then ebay them or take them to the next sneakercon and make some of that $ back. Just curious, do you have any pictures of these items.

Im not even sure. I won the DB 9s and I DM'ed twice...just want to make 100% sure 
Damn. Thats good to know. Did you go for the same size?

Say your a size 12, I heard of people sending 3 DM, one 11.5, one 12, one 12.5 to increase chances. 

just bought out my store thank god the hood hates jordan 1s lol the leather on these are stiff AF they dont crease as nice as the 01's and the tounge is only a tad bit stiffer then the banned 1s but id be a lyin *** ***** if i said i wasnt hype AF right now

just bought out my store thank god the hood hates jordan 1s lol the leather on these are stiff AF they dont crease as nice as the 01's and the tounge is only a tad bit stiffer then the banned 1s but id be a lyin *** ***** if i said i wasnt hype AF right now

Hahaha. Then you posted it here. Good luck dude.

I got a feeling it will be like that in plenty areas. Yea they'll sell out but ain't nobody checking for 1's lets just be real.

I got a feeling it will be like that in plenty areas. Yea they'll sell out but ain't nobody checking for 1's lets just be real.
lol in NY all the mom and pop shops have been cleared out except the ones charging rape prices peoples only hope is HOH and like west nyc yall slacked you could find these for 150-200 all day today

lol in NY all the mom and pop shops have been cleared out except the ones charging rape prices peoples only hope is HOH and like west nyc yall slacked you could find these for 150-200 all day today
Damn, I would loved to have known about this ****.

I didn't see anywhere in NYC with these for 150-200 I saw like 250-300
you didnt think out side the box bro places in the city are gonna charge that because people in the city will pay that vs bk and jamaica ave where jordan 1s always sit and are happy to get 180 a pair now that all the mom and pops with nike accounts are cleared out you have to deal with those resellers in fordham............and the fulton mall rapist 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom