Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSVP at Nike DC. 
pimp.gif
This is a good sign. Im hoping Nike NYC follows suit.

Any of you guys that are near a Niketown and arent sure about getting through on an RSVP should check out sneakerrsvp.com.....im trying it out for this launch and using FNL online as a backup plan if it falls though. 

They are only charging $10 for a Royal RSVP, and now that it looks like the Nike stores are in fact doing RSVPs it might not be a bad idea. 

Last edited:
Any word on Houston? Every bit of info is set in stone for ASG weekend releases except for these. I keep hearing different things.

Any of you guys that are near a Niketown and arent sure about getting through on an RSVP should check out sneakerrsvp.com.....im trying it out for this launch and using FNL online as a backup plan if it falls though. 

They are only charging $10 for a Royal RSVP, and now that it looks like the Nike stores are in fact doing RSVPs it might not be a bad idea. 
I reserved earlier today for NTSF so im just waiting for the tweet saying they're doing a RSVP

Its either retail or im moving on from these. Im not paying over retail (which is already excessive) for a pair of AJ1s

I reserved earlier today for NTSF so im just waiting for the tweet saying they're doing a RSVP
Im with you bruh. I did it for NYC (which is now closed), and am also waiting. The fact that NikeDC said they are doing an RSVP for them is good news that the other stores will also be doing it. My boy at niketown nyc said it should be on Thursday. 

I wonder what the success rate is for these RSVP sites....also makes me realize why I always strike out when I got for one lol

Last edited:
Im with you bruh. I did it for NYC (which is now closed), and am also waiting. The fact that NikeDC said they are doing an RSVP for them is good news that the other stores will also be doing it. My boy at niketown nyc said it should be on Thursday. 

I wonder what the success rate is for these RSVP sites....also makes me realize why I always strike out when I got for one lol
on the facebook page they said the success rate is 99% so you should be good hopefully im not that 1%

RSVP says they're launching on 2/15 (a working day for most people...) Do you normally have to be there at or by a certain time?

on the facebook page they said the success rate is 99% so you should be good hopefully im not that 1%
lol yea that would suck. I would be so relieved if this works out. I just wish I could make my own program to get these RSVPs myself. 

Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair! I hope we all come out with one! 
smile.gif

Remember to do your homework and be smart with your moves, game is deadly nowadays so be sharp

For RSVP, does anyone know if you can dm the store a million times will they count? Or will they disqualify you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom