Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... I knew that. I was asking if you had to be there by a certain time to pick up your pair if you win the opportunity to drop $140+ tax on these.

If you get the RSVP there is a pick up window, and they will hold your pair until then. After that its FCFS.

This local spot is allowing to reserve a pair IF you buy a Jordan shirt , shorts or cap...

Shirt is $38
Shorts are $45
Cap is $32

Have to buy 2 of 3

My reaction: :x :x :x

Wow That's lame..

Talk about trying to bamboozle people. Still beats paying resellers money for no reason. At least you'll get something in return.

Last edited:
This local spot is allowing to reserve a pair IF you buy a Jordan shirt , shorts or cap...

Shirt is $38
Shorts are $45
Cap is $32

Have to buy 2 of 3

stores were doing that same type of crap with the grape 5's in 2006

Last edited:

Shirt is $38
Shorts are $45
Cap is $32

Have to buy 2 of 3

Wow That's lame..

Talk about trying to bamboozle people. Still beats paying resellers money for no reason. At least you'll get something in return.

View media item 263561
Thats horrible bro lol ...pay $83 for a crappy shirt and shorts just to reserve then $140 plus tax is $150...

So I'm paying $233...I'm good

RSVP is usually a day before, and the window to pick up the shoes is on RD 10am-2pm...I suggest hanging around the Nike store to claim any size that went unclaimed to those that miss out. There's always some that end up unclaimed

you didnt think out side the box bro places in the city are gonna charge that because people in the city will pay that vs bk and jamaica ave where jordan 1s always sit and are happy to get 180 a pair now that all the mom and pops with nike accounts are cleared out you have to deal with those resellers in fordham............and the fulton mall rapist 

Figures, haven't been to the ave since I was in HS and wore fitteds.

Do you know what that window usually is? 2 hours?
It always differs....sometimes they will do a 2 hour pick up window or a full day. When I won DB 9s at first they had the pick up time from 6:30-8pm and I was heated, There was no way I would be able to pick them up after work with rush hour traffic and all and what was BS is that every other nike store was doing an all day pick up time so i complained to them on twitter. Before you know it the next day I got a DM from them saying they changed it to an all day pick up. 

id just take the l and by the hat.. or are u saying you have to buy the shirt plus the hat or shorts .. if that's the case nah forget that

I know of 2 people doing preorders. One for $240 shipped another for $265 shipped. I HATE the thought of spending $100 over box, but f*(k it only turn 30 once.

I know of 2 people doing preorders. One for $240 shipped another for $265 shipped. I HATE the thought of spending $100 over box, but f*(k it only turn 30 once.
DONT DO IT wait till RD even if you dont get through you might catch a desperate reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom