Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the dudes who said this would easy?

Sir Charles, I see you've now upped the resell price from $170 to $220. I can only hope these can be had at $220. Think you need to add at least another $30-$40 (not including shipping).
I've come to terms with it lol

I'm so anxious about these i swear im on ups and downs

i've seen preorder prices start to go down..
theres been some 235-240 shipped, but they're going quick..

646305056_o.jpg

646305067_o.jpg

646305079_o.jpg

Man, this release got me nervous. Only 1 HOH for all of Hype Angeles and NTSM / NTLA RSVP are always BS.

Hope online pulls through or else I'm gonna be looking at resell. :\

Online it is for me as well. I haven't got through with an RSVP at NTLA or NTSM since March of 2012 for the Lebron 9 Swingmans haha... :smh:

wow ive never seen that box for a jordan release recently????????????

it doesnt even say air jordan? wtf i thought it would come in the same black and red print air jordan wings logo box as the chicago 1??

can anyone speculate on this

Nah bro...I got another $80 + to spend and im not happy about it but I got rid of two Nike sbs for this money. Im getting these then boycotting JB....enough is enough.
Im out as well, nothing JB left that I want except Grape 5s, and who knows if I pull the trigger on them if the quality isnt there. JB Killed me when they put that crappy leather on the white cement 4s, terrible company that doesn't care one bit about their customers. Royal 1s then im out!

Cant wait for these...im really wondering if it will be a 1st come 1st serve release or another raffle... 
mean.gif
 at these raffles

Last edited:
Really hoping I can get a pair online. Thinking the all-star pack will draw a lot of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom