Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A HOH about an hour from me is doing raffle so i figured might as well but im not riding on that. Im hoping Nike Portland will do RSVP or else its online for me.

A local Miami member
pimp.gif
....yea I need to call around to who is getting them...Miami needs a Niketown man
ohwell.gif

A local Miami member :pimp: ....yea I need to call around to who is getting them...Miami needs a Niketown man :\

Yeah man we got too much going on here to NOT have one. Im calling Mr. R sports and Shoe gallery, places like that throughout the week. Nobody knows yet apparently.

I guess its really serious if those spots dont even know yet...

Anybody in the DMV area know what niketown dc is doing, i know sports zone in gtown will have them, and i dont go to major so i dont call that guy.

Major isn't getting them I was there Saturday. Nike Gtown on the other hand are being stupid and keep telling me to check twitter. And your right sports zone already got their shipment in gtown, I asked the manager if I could see a pair and he said he had a pic on his phone and he pulled out a stock picture from Nike smh. And he was dead serious lol

Man, this release got me nervous. Only 1 HOH for all of Hype Angeles and NTSM / NTLA RSVP are always BS.

Hope online pulls through or else I'm gonna be looking at resell. :\

Last edited:
best of luck bro. my bday falls on the "holiday release" (the 11s) and have come out w/ pairs. hope the same happens to you. welcome to the dirty 30 club 8)

Haha thanks, man, me too. Don't know how I feel about turning 30 yet. Have lost many friends who didn't even make it to 25 so I guess I should feel blessed

Hope you enjoyed the MIA man. Yeah these spots usually come through but its looking like they
wont know till mid week or so. Making it a little harder to plan ahead.

MIA always shows love, was there for 13 days... Prolly going to make a move down there in a few months, shop owners were tripping on how Icey my Concords were haha..... Yeah not many spots out there tho to be honest, seen whatever was in Aventura Mall, ATC, Mr. R's and the other jawn on Washington forgot the name.....

Just called local HoH they are doing FCFS

Looks like JB is distributing these to select FNLs because my local said no

I dont know why you guys keep saying the all star kicks will be worried about. ..that would be the case if they all released on the same day. They have spaced each pack a day apart. JB ends the week with the royals. I rather wished everything released on the same day forcing buyers to pick and choose.

Last edited:
Surprised my store isn't getting these. Champs has been getting all releases my way. I walk up in there today and asked if they were getting them and I was shocked after they said no. But as im about to give up the chick then tells me they are getting the Joker 3s :wow:. I was in even more shock. I went ahead and got on the raffle for the Jokers but im prob gonna try and use them to trade if I cant cop online.

^They listed everything from the Stealth collection lol.

Announcement will probably be tomorrow or early Wednesday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom