Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Only happened in the past royals thread, came back 2 weeks later when everyone was over the anger of missing out. I meant I was done here as in done with that ridiculous argument. There isn't much left for me to talk about in this thread though... just a lot of people contemplating resale over the next few years, talks of the fnl restock, and inaccurate production numbers. I'll still make cameo appearances every once and awhile.

You gonna miss me papi?
Dude, you're in every thread and you're annoying.  
So when I help people getting pairs from overseas and help with sizing you've got nothing to say. When something like this happens all of a sudden you have an opinion. Definition of a sheep.

Welp. Only happened in the past royals thread, came back 2 weeks later when everyone was over the anger of missing out. I meant I was done here as in done with that ridiculous argument. There isn't much left for me to talk about in this thread though... just a lot of people contemplating resale over the next few years, talks of the fnl restock, and inaccurate production numbers. I'll still make cameo appearances every once and awhile.

You gonna miss me papi?
Dude, you're in every thread and you're annoying.  

So when I help people getting pairs from overseas and help with sizing you've got nothing to say. When something like this happens all of a sudden you have an opinion. Definition of a sheep.
lol. That's not the definition of a sheep.

I'm not responding to any of your banter.  But I said what I had to say, and it's how I view you.  I don't need you to get me any pairs of shoes.  

lol. That's not the definition of a sheep.
repped 
laugh.gif

Just got my two pairs in from Kickz. Weird thing is I had to pay the import tax on one pair and not the other. Both arrived at the exact same time too.

Last edited:
For everyone who ordered from AUS, how long did it take?

I ordered one pair on March 4th, which was delivered March 9th. The 2nd pair was ordered on the 5th, and delivered yesterday.

I may have been lucky with the quick shipping....

Just got my two pairs in from Kickz. Weird thing is I had to pay the import tax on one pair and not the other. Both arrived at the exact same time too.

I didn't pay an import tax.

For those that did pay an import or customs tax, did you pick up from the post office or delivered to home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom