Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spenco Insoles on Amazon

I go with the total support version, which is more expensive, but if you want a cheaper one, you can grab their basic insole for $5. Way more comfortable and supportive than that flimsy piece of carpeted foam they shove in Jordans.

Last edited:
Because you definitely determine that, right?

And I don't sell/trade any of my shoes. Why don't you sit down and get over it? I could care less about your replacement insole, and I won't say any crap about you replacing your insoles to make your shoes look better. Some other members and I do something else, why do you say things against it? Move on. It's not your shoes, so why exactly are you so upset over it?

Just get over it. 
Grown adults saying they are SCARED to put their feet in their shoes is pathetic by any measure. Feel free to disagree with me, but it's pathetic when this is what it's come to. Call me crazy, but I grew up in a time when you put your feet in your shoes and lived with the consequences of wearing them. Granted, I always wore different insoles in my basketball shoes during my playing days, but it wasn't to preserve the Nike logo my sweaty foot rubbed against.
In who's head? I contemplated covering my insole, but on release day I wore mine. I've worn then 20+ times since RD. That makes me scared to wear my shoes? Hell, I'm wearing them right now.

Don't speak on topics you don't know. 

Topics I don't know? I don't even know what you're talking about, but you sound butthurt like I was targeting you. You weren't the guy who said he was scared to wear his shoes because you might rub off the Nike Air logo right? Some of you just need to take a step back and see how comments like "I'm scared to wear my shoes because the logo on the insole might rub off" sounds to any normal person. What good is that logo on the insole? Do dudes sit around all day and stare into their shoes? It's just such a joke what it's become, even for keeping up appearances inside a pair of shoes you wear. :smh:

Sorry, but I ain't even sorry for telling it like it is.

Last edited:
If you weren't targeting me, then don't quote me. Simple fact. Does one not think you are talking to them when you quote them? 

Anyway, I'm done here. I'm not going to sit here and try to explain things.

Peace.

what kind of insoles do you recommend? some dr soles? im only interested in the reducing the creasing of shoes, not so much protecting the insole print
and before anyone starts the whole " shoes are meant to crease, ...thats what happens when you wear them... walk like a duck...etc" arguement, i wear my kicks but id like to preserve them as well. oh i clean my shoes too, am i not supposed to do that either?

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

If you weren't targeting me, then don't quote me. Simple fact. Does one not think you are talking to them when you quote them? 

Peace.

I quoted you after you responded to me. My original comment on not wearing shoes because you might rub the paint off the insole wasn't quoting anyone. It speaks for itself. You're the one who took it personally here. I stand by my comments. In the '90's if you told anyone you were scared to wear your shoes for that reason, they'd look at you like you're an idiot. And you know what? Outside of the sneaker obsessed NT, in 2013 people would still look at you like you're an idiot if you said that.

Topics I don't know? I don't even know what you're talking about, but you sound butthurt like I was targeting you. You weren't the guy who said he was scared to wear his shoes because you might rub off the Nike Air logo right? Some of you just need to take a step back and see how comments like "I'm scared to wear my shoes because the logo on the insole might rub off" sounds to any normal person. What good is that logo on the insole? Do dudes sit around all day and stare into their shoes? It's just such a joke what it's become, even for keeping up appearances inside a pair of shoes you wear. :smh:

Sorry, but I ain't even sorry for telling it like it is.

I couldn't have said it better

I quoted you after you responded to me. My original comment on not wearing shoes because you might rub the paint off the insole wasn't quoting anyone. It speaks for itself. You're the one who took it personally here. I stand by my comments. In the '90's if you told anyone you were scared to wear your shoes for that reason, they'd look at you like you're an idiot. And you know what? Outside of the sneaker obsessed NT, in 2013 people would still look at you like you're an idiot if you said that.
I think we should relax and deal with the bigger issue here...men wearing skirts in 2013
nthat.gif

Peace.
Says this in every "Royals" thread....

.... comes back the next day
Welp. Only happened in the past royals thread, came back 2 weeks later when everyone was over the anger of missing out. I meant I was done here as in done with that ridiculous argument. There isn't much left for me to talk about in this thread though... just a lot of people contemplating resale over the next few years, talks of the fnl restock, and inaccurate production numbers. I'll still make cameo appearances every once and awhile.

You gonna miss me papi?

because you just like me waiting for news on that ever illusive restock
smokin.gif
i got a pair my dude, but already having 01s i chose to use the 2013s in a trade that bagged me some ds banned 1s. 01s just popped more and i needed banned 1s more than another pair of royals.  IF a restock comes around it comes around, i wont be salty if i dont get another pair

Spenco Insoles on Amazon

I go with the total support version, which is more expensive, but if you want a cheaper one, you can grab their basic insole for $5. Way more comfortable and supportive than that flimsy piece of carpeted foam they shove in Jordans.

Spenco insoles are fantastic. I go with the version that cost around $18 on eBay. Good deals on eBay for these. I use them for certain shoes and not all. A world of difference when it comes to comfort.

Welp. Only happened in the past royals thread, came back 2 weeks later when everyone was over the anger of missing out. I meant I was done here as in done with that ridiculous argument. There isn't much left for me to talk about in this thread though... just a lot of people contemplating resale over the next few years, talks of the fnl restock, and inaccurate production numbers. I'll still make cameo appearances every once and awhile.

You gonna miss me papi?
Dude, you're in every thread and you're annoying.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom