Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMNNNN freaking DHL in Germany must be run by the slowest idiots in the world.  My package hasn't updated in over a week and it's literally going on almost two weeks since they ordered and were shipped.  I mean is this standard protocol for shipping from Germany/Europe via DHL??? I've def. ordered from the UK and got other shoes via FedEx and Ups in like 4 days max to Cali but all of a sudden DHL is on their sloth game.  SMFH

Good Point.
Look back somewhere in the past 5-7 pages.  This happened this weekend, same exact scenafio, some guys took the plunger, and it came up being a scam.  SAME EXACT SCENARIO.  You can just read it from them instead of wasting your own time.  They'll try a second invoice scam.

I'm scared to wear my pair because I don't want the NA to fade away. Smh.
Oh it doesn't fade away.  I normally have the jumpman in my others for a lot of wears and the Nike Air in my 88's is still there, but the Nike Air in these were both gone ASAP.  Change the insole or enjoy it while it lasts lol

hahaha. I know they're just shoes but idk man. it's a lot nicer to look at than a jumpman rofl. maybe I really might tape them suckers.

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

LMFAOOO I love how dave chappelle makes himself look like a ghost to be a white man

"This is Chuck Taylor reporting...":rofl:

hahaha. I know they're just shoes but idk man. it's a lot nicer to look at than a jumpman rofl. maybe I really might tape them suckers.

wasn't their a guy in here suggesting a special type of tape thats transparent and is made for fabrics so that it doesn rip up the threads or paint??

i think any tape or w/e would stick on to the threads. so if you wanted to peel it off it'd peel off the NA anyway.. if you could even peel it off that is.
i forgot to take off the size tag on my bred 11s and those suckers stuck on good lmao.

maybe clear masking tape? if that exists. because masking tape isn't meant to permanently adhere to its surface. haha idk.
maybe ill man up and just kiss the NA goodbye.

i think any tape or w/e would stick on to the threads. so if you wanted to peel it off it'd peel off the NA anyway.. if you could even peel it off that is.
i forgot to take off the size tag on my bred 11s and those suckers stuck on good lmao.

maybe clear masking tape? if that exists. because masking tape isn't meant to permanently adhere to its surface. haha idk.

try ironing the print a little bit and then put on some tape...i dunno

just wear the damn shoes. or switch inserts

Anyone order from BD and not get any confirmation email? Says they charged my card on the 4th of this month but I've emailed them numerous times, even went on their FB page to inquire about my order, and not a single reply back. Safe to say it got cancelled and I should just call my card company about those charges?

Anyone order from BD and not get any confirmation email? Says they charged my card on the 4th of this month but I've emailed them numerous times, even went on their FB page to inquire about my order, and not a single reply back. Safe to say it got cancelled and I should just call my card company about those charges?
Here's a silly question... What does BD stand for?  Thanks in advance.

Here's a silly question... What does BD stand for?  Thanks in advance.
Back Door Bottega, a sneaker store in Bologna, Italy

I didn't get anything. I just saw that they accepted my money from paypal. And then got a message from my friend in England six days later that he got a package from them.

Back Door Bottega, a sneaker store in Bologna, Italy
I didn't get anything. I just saw that they accepted my money from paypal. And then got a message from my friend in England six days later that he got a package from them.
It's been a little over a week since I've placed my order and had it sent to a friend of mine in the UK. She said she still hasn't received a package yet :/

It's been a little over a week since I've placed my order and had it sent to a friend of mine in the UK. She said she still hasn't received a package yet :/
Other than the automated confirmation email, I didnt get anything else from them and shoes were delivered 2 days later in the UK. So if you've waited that long, its more than likely that its been cancelled.

try ironing the print a little bit and then put on some tape...i dunno

just wear the damn shoes. or switch inserts
The whole point in taping it is so he doesn't have to switch inserts. It's a nice thing to look at before you put them on and lace up. I wanted to do the same thing but I just decided against it and after my first wear it rubbed off on the left shoe. It apparently depends on the socks you are wearing. Nike socks tend to rub it off, but smoother socks tend to leave it alone. 

Mine faded away, and I dont have that nice little thing to look at but it i got over it. It wasn't the end of the world.

Call me crazy but I stare at the Nike air on the tongue more than the Nike air on the insole but what do I know, I'm a weirdo

I'm still pissed at myself for sleeping on this release.. literally.. I slept.. in my warm bed.. exhausted from the previous night's NBA ASG pack campout I pulled.. figured I could grab a pair from a re-seller for $220-250 range after RD which now at this point looks like a pipe dream.. so I've abandoned any desire to buy these..

Nike where's the re-stock when we need it?

I'm still pissed at myself for sleeping on this release.. literally.. I slept.. in my warm bed.. exhausted from the previous night's NBA ASG pack campout I pulled.. figured I could grab a pair from a re-seller for $220-250 range after RD which now at this point looks like a pipe dream.. so I've abandoned any desire to buy these..

Nike where's the re-stock when we need it?
only way to cop for that price from a re-seller was on rd, i camped out and dude behind sold his spot for $100. so the guy who bought it copped them at around $252.60 ( with 9% la tax) 

Last edited:
Folks worried about the NIKE AIR on the insole wearing off?

What kind of socks do you guys wear because all my Jumpman's on the insole of shoes that I've worn 20+ times are still intact.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Folks worried about the NIKE AIR on the insole wearing off?

What kind of socks do you guys wear because all my Jumpman's on the insole of shoes that I've worn 20+ times are still intact.

:rolleyes

I believe different models of J's insoles wore out faster than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom