Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
could luck out on a 3rd pair of these. Two more Villas are opening up here in Michigan (due to have double digit stores within the year) and these including many others are dropping for their grand opening Friday. Ill bet every store that opens which another will by summer will have these, which makes me think whoever said that stock was being held back is true. Guess will have to wait and see..but if i do get this 3rd shippin it asap to a friend whose always looked out, pay your dues

Doubles. 
pimp.gif

Might just shed a tear.

Last edited:
^ I feel you bro... Hopefully the quantity on ret of the Nike air 1's are a bit better. My Knicks are my consolation prize and knowing the breds drop for a chance to cop t retail make this thread bearable :smile:

these were one of the hardest cops in awhile for people including myself.havent seen it like this for Jordan's in a while had to go worldwide for these. lol but ended up with 3 pairs. (Australia, Germany and phillipines) glad all of the madness is done with and goodluck with everyone else.

But how hard is it to file a dispute? I mean folks buy kicks on here from people they don't know all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom