Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
These can wait.

I don't think the price will be going down anytime soon. There simply isn't inventory. Pretty soon, City Sole's price is going to look like a good deal.. just watch.

Well I kinda figured, unless they restock, but until then I'll live.

I love how all it takes is for 1 person to crack and buy it at the high price for everyone to jack up the price.

Sucks so much that folks have justified these prices and are paying them.

But some folks are better off then some others, like myself.

I love how all it takes is for 1 person to crack and buy it at the high price for everyone to jack up the price.

I think you're missing the point. Lack of inventory is what is driving the price up. There's literally 3 pairs of Royals in a 9.5 on eBay right now. When was the last time any NEW release had this little inventory?

But you are right - it comes down to wanting them and having the means to purchase them. There wasn't a single pair on Craigslist since RD in my size so I ultimately had to pay $3xx which if you told me 2 months ago that's how much I would be paying I would have just laughed and probably called you a moron. I severely misjudged how few pairs of these were released and now I'm paying the price (literally and figuratively).

I've been wrong about this release on more than 1 occasion so maybe I'm wrong about thinking that prices wont be going down, but the money is going and I will be wearing the crap out of these so for me that's all that matters.

So why is jb restocking on Blk/red XIs when obviously there were plenty to go around the first and second time, and these are just being sucked up dry throughout the planet? I still haven't gotten a pair because the after prices of these are absurd. Basically south beach numbers since this is a shoe that retailed $140 :x

Even 240 is to much for a pair of I's IMO.

Man, drop the $240 and get back to whatever daily activity you do to increase your net worth. You dudes act when or if there is a restock they'll just drop into your lap.

If it was that easy you would have had a pair the first go round.

I think you're missing the point. Lack of inventory is what is driving the price up. There's literally 3 pairs of Royals in a 9.5 on eBay right now. When was the last time any NEW release had this little inventory?

But you are right - it comes down to wanting them and having the means to purchase them. There wasn't a single pair on Craigslist since RD in my size so I ultimately had to pay $3xx which if you told me 2 months ago that's how much I would be paying I would have just laughed and probably called you a moron. I severely misjudged how few pairs of these were released and now I'm paying the price (literally and figuratively).

I've been wrong about this release on more than 1 occasion so maybe I'm wrong about thinking that prices wont be going down, but the money is going and I will be wearing the crap out of these so for me that's all that matters.

I agree.

For the fact that the price is so high (for me), I hope and pray for a restock.

I want to at least have a chance [again] to cop at retail before I spend $300+ on these, even though they are a color way I love and have been thirsting over since RD.

Man, drop the $240 and get back to whatever daily activity you do to increase your net worth. You dudes act when or if there is a restock they'll just drop into your lap.

If it was that easy you would have had a pair the first go round.

No man you got me wrong, I was just saying for me 240 is way to much for any pair of I's.
There were no stores that got them around me and I missed out online but I'm ok with it
I just moved on. I'm never paying reseller prices if I miss out on a shoe that I want.
When I first heard these were dropping I didn't even want to pay 140 for a pair of I's :lol:
I've moved on I don't even care if there is a restock or not.

Gotta say I'm impressed Poland connect sent me a heavy canvas bag with my royals worth the wait
Nice! did they double box for you?  a few said they were just in a bag and somebody else told me his pair was double boxed

Last edited:
bro any update?
ohwell.gif
They should be here tomorrow. only thing is i'm gonna be busy all day tomorrow so ill probably miss them 
mean.gif

so friday for sure! 
wink.gif

Bought my second pair tonight. Paid 250. Most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes. And to be honest I don't even feel that bad about it. I wanted a second pair of these BAD so I wouldn't feel so bad about beating the crap out of my first pair. I just love everything about this shoe. I thought about waiting for a restock, but figured my chances would be even lower than they were on RD, so I figured 250 wasn't bad. You know everybody is going to be trying to double up or get pairs to resell now that they know the hype on these, so I'm guessing its going to be pretty damn tough to get a pair on the restock. This restock will have to be absolutely massive to quench the thirst for these and drop down resell prices in my opinion.

View media item 312714I gotta take better pics but you get the idea 200 shipped I came off all I did was a simple google search 2 days after rd and a 3 week wait paid off ,I'd say if u pay 250 -300 totally worth it i think ,I'm rocking these till the soles cave in good luck to those still hunting!

i see you got double boxed by wss...hi 5 lol :lol: :pimp:

I gotta take better pics but you get the idea 200 shipped I came off all I did was a simple google search 2 days after rd and a 3 week wait paid off ,I'd say if u pay 250 -300 totally worth it i think ,I'm rocking these till the soles cave in good luck to those still hunting!
Nice... Hopefully I get a pair soon... I still can't believe I'm struggling that much to get a pair of Royal 1s smh...

Last edited:
I was ready for the worst... I had a plan, sell 2 pairs of shoes i didnt care for and let that money sit for my Royal purchase. Best plan I ever made. got mine from overseas $257.00.

I'd like to know actually production number.

i almost forgot.. i still have to deal with the trade for my size struggle. i'm hearing these run real narrow 
mean.gif
 and no i didn't buy a crazy size that i would never fit. they ran out of 9.5's so i had to deal with a 9.   so i hope they double boxed my pair. i could care less about the box, but i don't know how the other person is gonna feel about the box. this will never end 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom