Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
But.. all in all.. I'm a glad that we all managed to get our pairs. Was kind of fun going through the hunt with you guys haha (grizz, grape, sin, rebel, and some others)

The Royals were definitely a true hunt lol. Congrats on your pair, and all the newly posted pairs that are trickling in. I'm just playing the waiting game from the Czech Republic now! They're pair number 2, so I have all the time in the world. We'll all be waiting for that "Got em!" post from Grizz!

This release made zero sense because a lot of people ending up with zero pairs.
frown.gif

personally I think if everyone wants them as bad as they claim to and these are their "grails"..I don't get why it's such a big deal to cough up the extra money for em. sucks that this release had to work this way but the fact is that it did and that's not gonna change. if you want em that bad, take the hit, pay double retail and skip the next release or two and just wear these more..

personally I think if everyone wants them as bad as they claim to and these are their "grails"..I don't get why it's such a big deal to cough up the extra money for em. sucks that this release had to work this way but the fact is that it did and that's not gonna change. if you want em that bad, take the hit, pay double retail and skip the next release or two and just wear these more..
but but but.... NTers MUST have EVERY release!

it's like blasphemy to skip a release these days  
eyes.gif

Anybody's pair come with a white sticker that's says
upper leather
Lining non leather
outsole non leather
made in china 
aint never seen that sticker usually have a size sticker

Mine has it. Pair came from Germany. Its my understanding that pairs sold overseas are required to have that sticker to show what they shoes are made of.

but if they did that, there still wouldnt be a 3rd royal thread with hopes of a restock

They didn't double box mine.. );

And I didn't get a nice souvenir canvas bag.. );

But.. all in all.. I'm a glad that we all managed to get our pairs. Was kind of fun going through the hunt with you guys haha (grizz, grape, sin, rebel, and some others)
roll.gif

it was a good hunt, had fun with it too

Last edited:
Since I have a 2 be pair of royals.. Anyone think I should trade one for wc 3s since I missed out?

I was just going to wait until 3/23 restock but that doesn't look like it'll hit the states.. I want them but idk if I want to give up a pair of royals. Straight up its not even a fair trade..

item located a few pairs thru FNL item locator in store....2 11.5 popped up so could be popping up randomly on their site soon 

Since I have a 2 be pair of royals.. Anyone think I should trade one for wc 3s since I missed out?

I was just going to wait until 3/23 restock but that doesn't look like it'll hit the states.. I want them but idk if I want to give up a pair of royals. Straight up its not even a fair trade..
i wouldnt do it, but thats me. i think those 3's were overrated and only like the bc3's myself. but if you want them id ask for the guy to add cash on top of the 3s ( not like 100, but hey at least 30-50) 

Nice! did they double box for you?  a few said they were just in a bag and somebody else told me his pair was double boxed
yeah they double boxed mines with receipt, grizz yours is next fam 
They gave you all the extra perks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks fam when I get home hopefully they looking right, how'd your pair look?
Pairs look great, no canvas bag and double box though
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Straight up it is a fair trade. You have a pair that retailed with tax for $150 vs a pair that retailed for $215 with tax. The WC3's are at $300-$350, with lots of hope being placed in a secondary release and/or the global release next week. When reality hits, that $300-$350 may move up to $325-$375. Once the Royals sit in a bit more, I think you're looking at the same $300-$350 a pair. $400+ for these just won't hold up IMO. Maybe a year or two from now a DS pair will fetch that due to the limited supply, but to say it's not a fair trade is pretty silly. Just indicative of where we're at with sneakers right now though I guess.

Straight up it is a fair trade. You have a pair that retailed with tax for $150 vs a pair that retailed for $215 with tax. The WC3's are at $300-$350, with lots of hope being placed in a secondary release and/or the global release next week. When reality hits, that $300-$350 may move up to $325-$375. Once the Royals sit in a bit more, I think you're looking at the same $300-$350 a pair. $400+ for these just won't hold up IMO. Maybe a year or two from now a DS pair will fetch that due to the limited supply, but to say it's not a fair trade is pretty silly. Just indicative of where we're at with sneakers right now though I guess.

Im feeling the same way i also have a pair of wc3 88's and trying to make a decision as to what is fair for trade. Double ended sword if you ask me

So why is jb restocking on Blk/red XIs when obviously there were plenty to go around the first and second time, and these are just being sucked up dry throughout the planet? I still haven't gotten a pair because the after prices of these are absurd. Basically south beach numbers since this is a shoe that retailed $140
sick.gif
I'm sure the XIs are much more profitable and more popular at the same time. From a business stand point, it is a no brainer to restock those and IVs as much as they did. We've seen nters post pix of the royal 1s in germany and it was sitting on the shelf.

on another note, anyone who's been wearing them regularly please post a crease update pic. been using the forcefields in mine and they're not bad..still creasing a bit but id rather just take em out. have worn my pair 5 or more times already with a lot of walking and here's how they look, curious what the difference is without forcefields because if its not drastic im gonna just take em out.

View media item 313362
View media item 313363
definitely not bad..just hoping that without the decreasers it's basically the same

They gave you all the extra perks :lol: :pimp:

Pairs look great, no canvas bag and double box though :lol:

That's exactly how mine came in. The heck did you guys do to get the bag and double boxing? LOL

The polish must have felt bad the way they teased us and ignored our emails...especially those who sent emails every day >.>

The polish must have felt bad the way they teased us and ignored our emails...especially those who sent emails every day >.>

I sent a good amount of e-mails too haha. Must have been a more generous employee that packaged your guys' stuff lol. I've been trying to e-mail them again but they don't answer haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom