Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is there a particular time frame for the draft tomorrow? or does the process run all day? when are winners announced? I usually just do in store raffles and wait for the call. Thanks in advance.

is there a particular time frame for the draft tomorrow? or does the process run all day? when are winners announced? I usually just do in store raffles and wait for the call. Thanks in advance.

all of that will be answered when you sign up for the draft.

They will notify winners on 12/4 if they were selected. Can't remember the timeframe off the top of my head though, but I'm sure the email should have that info. If not just give FNL a call

Last edited:
Usher unboxing dem.
usher-unboxes-air-jordan-xi-gamma-blue.jpg

usher-unboxes-air-jordan-xi-gamma-blue-1-570x570.jpg

They will notify winners on 12/4 if they were selected. Can't remember the timeframe off the top of my head though, but I'm sure the email should have that info. If not just give FNL a call

im a winners cirlce member but never got the email strangely enough

From FNL's Draft last year (obviously the dates, price, etc. are wrong):

1. SIGN UP FOR A WINNERS CIRCLE ACCOUNT by 12/10
Click here to sign up for your Winners Circle account: http://finl.co/U0op30. You'll need to have a valid email address on file.

2. COMPLETE DRAFT ENTRY FORM by 12/15
You'll get an email on 12/14 announcing the opening of the Draft. Open it. Read it. Follow the instructions. You can do this.

3. CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18
If you are lucky enough to get drafted (yes, it takes a lot of luck), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.

4. PURCHASE THE RETRO 11 on 12/21
Life is good, but it will be great when you show up at your preferred Finish Line location on Friday, December 21st between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time with your RSVP ticket and a valid photo ID in hand to make your purchase. The Retro 11 is $179.99 + tax.

ENTER THE FINISH LINE DRAFT FOR A CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE.
The Jordan Retro 11 is almost here. We know it's going to be hot item so we created a system that will make it easy, fair and safe to purchase. Members of our Winners Circle Program will have the opportunity to enter a draft that will use a RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS conducted at the Finish Line Draft Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado to award reservations. Randomly selected members will then RSVP for a spot in line at their preferred Finish Line store location for the 12/21 launch.

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

Link to register for a WC Rewards account:

http://www.finishline.com/thedraft

Last edited:
From FNL's Draft last year (obviously the dates, price, etc. are wrong):

1. SIGN UP FOR A WINNERS CIRCLE ACCOUNT by 12/10
Click here to sign up for your Winners Circle account: http://finl.co/U0op30. You'll need to have a valid email address on file.

2. COMPLETE DRAFT ENTRY FORM by 12/15
You'll get an email on 12/14 announcing the opening of the Draft. Open it. Read it. Follow the instructions. You can do this.

3. CONFIRM RSVP FOR YOUR SPOT IN LINE by 12/18
If you are lucky enough to get drafted (yes, it takes a lot of luck), you will get another email on 12/17 with the good news. Click the link provided in this email to confirm your RSVP for a spot in line.

4. PURCHASE THE RETRO 11 on 12/21
Life is good, but it will be great when you show up at your preferred Finish Line location on Friday, December 21st between 8:00 am and 10:00 am local time with your RSVP ticket and a valid photo ID in hand to make your purchase. The Retro 11 is $179.99 + tax.

ENTER THE FINISH LINE DRAFT FOR A CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN LINE.
The Jordan Retro 11 is almost here. We know it's going to be hot item so we created a system that will make it easy, fair and safe to purchase. Members of our Winners Circle Program will have the opportunity to enter a draft that will use a RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS conducted at the Finish Line Draft Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado to award reservations. Randomly selected members will then RSVP for a spot in line at their preferred Finish Line store location for the 12/21 launch.

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Jordan Retro 11 on 12.21.12.

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

Link to register for a WC Rewards account:

http://www.finishline.com/thedraft
P4L

No emails yet. And not sure how it's suppose to work, but when you go to the site, it says the draft is open now (since midnight), but the "enter" pencil isn't highlighted, and so you cant click on it and enter. Quite confused by this whole process.

Guys, just be patient about the draft. its not a complicated process by any means.

No emails yet. And not sure how it's suppose to work, but when you go to the site, it says the draft is open now (since midnight), but the "enter" pencil isn't highlighted, and so you cant click on it and enter. Quite confused by this whole process.
It says to come back on 11/21 to enter....it's 11/20.

you fill out the form

list your size and pick a store

if they pick you, you need to RSVP and go the the store before normal store hours on date given and buy your shoes

each store will get diff amounts of sizes

last year the store i was picked at only got 14 total pairs

good luck

starts tomorrow  11/21

you fill out the form

list your size and pick a store

if they pick you, you need to RSVP and go the the store before normal store hours on date given and buy your shoes

each store will get diff amounts of sizes

last year the store i was picked at only got 14 total pairs

good luck

starts tomorrow  11/21

guessing you can't do multiple entries for multiple stores?

Back
Top Bottom