Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Charlamagne says "People will kill one another over the all black Concords" He's such an Idiot, I don't even know why they interview him, he's so ignorant in sneaker knowledge. His stupid Lisp makes him sound even dumber...

The problem is Vlad interviewing him, not him not knowing. Most people aren't that deep in to sneakers.

Have been waiting all day, and stayed up till midnight for that pencil to highlight so I could enter, or receive an e-mail. Neither of the two happened. What a waste of time.

:lol:

Last edited:
Lol, so he gets crucified because he didn't get the name of the shoe right. This guy obviously will go no where in life because he didn't call them the gammas. Sometimes you guys complain about the silliest things. The whole murder comment was a little over the top but then again the XI model has been known to stir up violence, so not completely absurd.

Last edited:
Lol at the comments on Charlemagne. If you that that was bad watch the Riff Raff video on sneaker watch. Heads will blow up in here once folks watch that one.

I like this shoe, I don't love it, but I do like it. If I cop will depend. Im glad they are bringing the box back, Still kind of sour about last years BRED 11 but what can you do? Im totally on the fence on these but I will say they look good.

I've been a winners circle member for a few years now and still haven't received anything about the draft

It's just one entry right? I can't find anything about entering more than once. Might've been in the email....but I didn't get one. I just went straight to the site.

It's just one entry right? I can't find anything about entering more than once. Might've been in the email....but I didn't get one. I just went straight to the site.
Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

^^ Found from instructions from 2012. Not sure if the same exception applies....I would assume it does. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom