Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

you fill out the form

list your size and pick a store

if they pick you, you need to RSVP and go the the store before normal store hours on date given and buy your shoes

each store will get diff amounts of sizes

last year the store i was picked at only got 14 total pairs

good luck

starts tomorrow  11/21

guessing you can't do multiple entries for multiple stores?
If you have more than one winners circle account you can.

Charlamagne says "People will kill one another over the all black Concords" He's such an Idiot, I don't even know why they interview him, he's so ignorant in sneaker knowledge. His stupid Lisp makes him sound even dumber...

Last edited:
Charlamagne says "People will kill one another over the all black Concords" He's such an Idiot, I don't even know why they interview him, he's so ignorant in sneaker knowledge. His stupid Lisp makes him sound even dumber...

Black Concords?...For the love of god...

He 100% percent right thou.. Lmao how many died last year [emoji]128514[/emoji] his interviews are funny as hell too . Keeps it 100 with artist

He 100% percent right thou.. Lmao how many died last year [emoji]128514[/emoji] his interviews are funny as hell too . Keeps it 100 with artist
Exactly why I like him as well. He's not a sneakerhead and admits that, saying he went through a hypebeast phase, and he doesn't know the exact names of every shoe out there, but he knows enough to tell whether a shoe will be hyped or not.

All the fam is hitting me up asking me if can try and get these, and the taxis for their kids.. of course i said yeah, but i have to try and get my pairs first.... they must think it's easy for me or something 

Last edited:
All the fam is hitting me up asking me if can try and get these, and the taxis for them, because their kids want them for x-mas.. of course i said yeah, but i have to try and get my pairs first.... they must think it's easy for me or something 
u got the hook up??? :nerd:

u got the hook up???
nerd.gif
I wish!!.. i struggle like everybody else to get certain shoes.. they probably think that it's easy for me because i usually get everything i go for, but little do they know it's always a hassle 9 times out of 10 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
u got the hook up???
nerd.gif
Lol having a hook up/connect/plug is not as easy as people think. Especially  when it comes to a shoe like this and at Christmas time. Made a phone call a month ago and got lied to about the laneys and complete silence over the taxi's, gammas, and retro 1. Lol

All the fam is hitting me up asking me if can try and get these, and the taxis for their kids.. of course i said yeah, but i have to try and get my pairs first.... they must think it's easy for me or something 
That's funny because I already have like 7 people asking me to get them too. Forte same reasons as you... They see me get everything I want and they think I can get anything, lol. I always cop for 2 or 3 homies, but now I got folks at work asking for them and their friends lol. I'm gonna start asking for a $5 convenience fee, lol.

Get this fool out of here

i'm guessing the folks at SW doesn't mind editing their videos or at the very least, correcting their statements :lol:

Exactly why I like him as well. He's not a sneakerhead and admits that, saying he went through a hypebeast phase, and he doesn't know the exact names of every shoe out there, but he knows enough to tell whether a shoe will be hyped or not.

Yup. Charlamagne never claimed to be knowledgeable about kicks. He works with DJ Envy who's by far one of the biggest, famous hypebeast out there though...

Yup. Charlamagne never claimed to be knowledgeable about kicks. He works with DJ Envy who's by far one of the biggest, famous hypebeast out there though...

Then why interview him then? He talks about them like he thinks he's knowledgeable.

"Those the murder kicks yo, you get murdered for those"

Yeah dumb ***, because a few thousand hood rat NYC kids just heard you make jokes about killing people for shoes on Hot 97 now their dumb ***** are gonna do it. That's how these street kids are, I'm telling you. Rappers, music and famous idiots like this influence them.

He's just another jackass that thinks he knows it all. Like Riff Raff calling the aqua 8's "bugs bunnies" SMDH. And he's getting interviews on major sneaker sites, lol.

Rant ended.

Can't wait to get my all black Concords!

Never seen this guy before today but that whole clip has me feeling some kind of way...Not even regarding the clearly un-educated (regarding sneakers) way he describes the shoes which he is speaking on...Which, while admittedly making me feel a little like laughing, also has me doing to face palm thing...

What really gets me is..."Deffiny gonn kill somebody over those all black concords"...:smh:..."My first thought was I should shoot you"...Seriously?

Praying that some wanna be hard thuggish fool lurking the usual sneaker forums doesn't see that interview then decide these shoes are worth shooting somebody over..."Celebs" even the F-List ones like this guy need to try and mature a little and understand their fan base, no matter how big or small, is heavily influenced by the things they say and do...It's sad to say that but it's the truth...

Also while on topic of this Charlamagne guy...Fool isn't knowledgeable about sneakers yet sit's down to an interview with a sneaker website...An interview about sneakers apparently?

...Get this piece of something out of here...No respect for this cat at all...

:lol: Cause it's Charlamagne that's why. His name alone will give them views for that vid. He's on Power 105.1 not Hot 97 btw.

Trust me, I'm not trying to defend him calling them black concords and I REALLY don't condone the violence over sneakers thing. :smh:

Then why interview him then? He talks about them like he thinks he's knowledgeable.

"Those the murder kicks yo, you get murdered for those"

Yeah dumb ***, because a few thousand hood rat NYC kids just heard you make jokes about killing people for shoes on Hot 97 now their dumb ***** are gonna do it. That's how these street kids are, I'm telling you. Rappers, music and famous idiots like this influence them.

He's just another jackass that thinks he knows it all. Like Riff Raff calling the aqua 8's "bugs bunnies" SMDH. And he's getting interviews on major sneaker sites, lol.

Rant ended.

Can't wait to get my all black Concords!

Repped for truth, see my last post...

Have been waiting all day, and stayed up till midnight for that pencil to highlight so I could enter, or receive an e-mail. Neither of the two happened. What a waste of time. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom