Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ppl gotta think...500K divided by every state don't even add up, LOL. That would make the shoe impossible to get. And we don't even know if ppl are saying this # for the U.S. alone or worldwide. 500,000/50(states)=10,000(pairs per a state)/25(stores...and we all know it's well over 25 stores per a major city)=400...C'mon y'all quit believing that their were only 500K pairs made...It's wld of been a lot of sad faces, but clearly some ppl still missed out, LOL

So you saying there were more than 500k in the US? mind you...1 stores stock is no more than 120-130 pairs...if that

I don't see why it's so hard to believe 500K of these are going to be produced. Even though it's not an OG colorway, JB is treating this like every other XI. Heck, even Finish Line is doing a draft for these shoes, and the only thing they ever did that on was the GMP and Breds. Everything else was a line.

So you saying there were more than 500k in the US? mind you...1 stores stock is no more than 120-130 pairs...if that

You obviously know nothing.

HoH Orlando had 250-275 pairs of Bred XI, plus multiple restocks.

Small stores had 24-42 pairs.

Last edited:
You obviously know nothing.

HoH Orlando had 250-275 pairs of Bred XI, plus multiple restocks.

Small stores had 24-42 pairs.
Pretty much... If your store got AF1s, they're going to get the XIs.
My Finish Line is one of the lowest volume stores in the district, and we got 50 pairs.

Pretty much... If your store got AF1s, they're going to get the XIs.
My Finish Line is one of the lowest volume stores in the district, and we got 50 pairs.
So where does his 24-42 pair logic come in? And as far as I know, inventory #s can't be discussed with customers...so that "ballpark" # could be a "we'll tell you anything to shut up" #...woopty doo, 1 location had 275 pairs

So where does his 24-42 pair logic come in? And as far as I know, inventory #s can't be discussed with customers...so that "ballpark" # could be a "we'll tell you anything to shut up" #...woopty doo, 1 location had 275 pairs
I work at Finish Line...

Just sayin. Whatever they made of breds or concords, seems foolish that these would be the same.

Yeah, maybe its just me but i consider anything jordan wore during his playing time to be og, at least as far as cw goes. come on though, space jams are og.

It all honesty, once Foot Locker, Finish Line, mom and pops, etc. buys the shoes from Nike, Nike has already made their money. The $185 + tax just goes to the guys selling their shoes.
I highly doubt anybody who has a Nike account would tell their Nike rep no if they were asked, "Hey, do you wanna buy these Jordan XIs?" :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe its just me but i consider anything jordan wore during his playing time to be og, at least as far as cw goes. come on though, space jams are og.
I don't believe he played in them (other than the movie), unless I missed a game where he did. They didn't release to the public until 00-01. So again, could be said to not be OG, even by your stated standards.

I don't believe he played in them (other than the movie), unless I missed a game where he did. They didn't release to the public until 00-01. So again, could be said to not be OG, even by your stated standards.

He actually wore the space jams during the playoffs against the Magic, not during the regular season. They weren't called space jams then, since the movie hadn't come out yet. Check this thread out, it gives info on it as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/236374/official-when-did-mj-wear-those-post-and-faqs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom