Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't really shop at FNL but just signed up a week ago for a winners circle membership. Hopefully I can cop a pair here

Anyone have a link to sign up for the draft? I can't find it anywhere..

I was told by a FNL rep that if you're a winners circle member you should receive an email on 11/20, and the draft will be done on 12/4 & that is when you'll be contacted if you are selected.

Last edited:
here is somethiing from last year

nike's latest retro Jordan could yield big returns

The Air Jordan XI "Bred" hit stores Friday.

The latest retro Air Jordan shoe hit stores on Friday and the resulting clamor— much like a similar holiday release a year ago — sparked some unruly crowds and one possible shooting.

Yet on the business end of things, the Air Jordan XI "Breds" could yield as much as $50 million in sales for Nike Inc. (NYSE: NKE), according to an estimate by the sneaker
blog Counterkicks.com.

That's a remarkable return for a shoe style Nike first sold 16 years ago that could easily sell out in one day.
CounterKicks founder and Editor John Brilliant on Friday reported that the company is producing just 500,000 pairs of the Jordan XI "Breds," about the same number it produced a year ago with the holiday release of the Air Jordan XI "Concords."

At $185 a piece, Brilliant estimates Nike would take around $100 of that at wholesale — even more through its own Nike retail stores — yielding around $50 million in sales. And considering the demand, those 500,000 pairs should sell fast.

"It’s a huge number. But also factor in that this has been a year-long hyped and anticipated product, sought after by trendy kids and nostalgic adults not only in the US, but worldwide," Brilliant wrote. "Massive supply meets even more massive demand."
Much like with the Concord release last December, that massive demand is causing some problems in parts of the country.
Police in Houston say a man was shot Friday morning by two men who demanded his new Air Jordan XI "Breds," the Houston Chronicle reported.
Officers in Huntsville, Ala., used pepper spray on shoppers waiting for the new Jordans after the unruly crowd broke an exterior door of a mall to get into the Hibbett's Sports store Thursday, WAAY-TV reported.

Im curious why people keep treating these like breds and concords all over again other than they are just xi's. No way they make 500k of these.

Y'all work for nike or pull these numbers out your ***? Cause anybody can do the latter.

saw these in person from like 10 feet away on a dude and thought they were black dress shoes with patent leather untill i saw the yellow tag on the tongue lol

I keep telling ppl it was way over a million pair made for the Breds and Concords...and I heard that from a source, and when you do the math it makes sense. I don't see where ppl are gettin this 500,000 pairs from...500,000 isn't even a realistic # for the Breds seeing how easy they were to cop

I keep telling ppl it was way over a million pair made for the Breds and Concords...and I heard that from a source, and when you do the math it makes sense. I don't see where ppl are gettin this 500,000 pairs from...500,000 isn't even a realistic # for the Breds seeing how easy they were to cop
Who's this "source"?

Im curious why people keep treating these like breds and concords all over again other than they are just xi's. No way they make 500k of these.

Why wouldn't they? They're in the business of making money.

Going to double up and use the other pair to trade for bel airs since my homeboy loves these gammas

Why would someone trade bel airs for a sneaker that will be everywhere?

He'll be able to get them on his own.

Back
Top Bottom