Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only thing pausing me about these are the bred 1s coming out a few days later. If I can get the bred 1s early I might cop these if not, gonna have to pass. The shoe is nice but the bred 1 take presidence

Lol I hear ya. I've never bought a pair of J's before so if I'm not able to get the Taxi's (my grails) then I'll probably end up getting the 11's. So it'll come down to if I manage to get the Taxi's or not which 11 I get.
If you can't get the Taxi's you have no shot at the Gamma 11's...

Glad I pre-ordered the 11s and 1s months ago, not gonna have to deal with the nonsense you all are about to. 

yellow accents saved the shoe for me, still might pass gone be broke after christmas. too much heat releasing. 

Once these shoes get to offical retailers then I'll buy a pair
But before then I'll pass
With what I can pay off a shady reseller off craigslist/facebook
I can pay from a shady store with a nike account at almost the same price come December a week or so before release date

Last edited:
It's funny how some ppl are bashing these, but if they said jumpman jamz on the tongue.. And JB came up with some nonsense like space jamz remixed, those same ppl would be all over it

I'd like to hear everyone's consensus:

Do you think these will be made in the huge numbers such as the Breds last year? And be 2 per person on Nike.com? Many people are going with that idea due to the holidays.

Others say this will be a QS. Thoughts?

I'd like to hear everyone's consensus:

Do you think these will be made in the huge numbers such as the Breds last year? And be 2 per person on Nike.com? Many people are going with that idea due to the holidays.

Final big release for JB for the end of the year...yep

Back
Top Bottom