Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pelles are nice jackets. They are worth 600 with the materials they use, a designer jacket that costs 600 is probably worth $50 without the label
not true, im not doubting they are nice jackets but jackets with words and nascar crap are not "nice" they just arent, and you can get 600 dollar jackets wirth more than that at any outlet pretty much.

You comparing a nascar jacket to a pelle just

highlighted your little knowledge of these leather

Jackets...

Will be a cop for the wife and son. Pass for me im a sz 9.5 and that is a impossible to get on RD and these arent worth the hassle. Guess i will get something off my list i missed

Saw these in person today on feet. Looked terrible foreal. Made me wanna pass and I was on board. Hope the release date pair look better than early pair.

so many early release pairs an they're not that bad at price just might by them early hypes will flock once again

November and talks of this shoe has been rather quiet compared to previous XIs. I understand it's still over a month away, but even in November, hype for the past XIs have been ridiculous, as well. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come when these release.

November and talks of this shoe has been rather quiet compared to previous XIs. I understand it's still over a month away, but even in November, hype for the past XIs have been ridiculous, as well. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come when these release.
Preach!

Come Dec the hype and thirst will be real don't let the smooth taste fool you. :lol:
On 11/1/11, the Concord thread was at 382 pages. 11/2/13, and we're only at 85... :lol: Like I said, hopeful of good things to come.

Last edited:
^I have a feeling these will be slept on, or rather "I'll get them if it's easy" type of release. They're not OG classics, and there's nothing flashy or gimmicky about these so I can see why the masses aren't getting too hyped about them.

Last edited:
On 11/1/11, the Concord thread was at 382 pages. 11/2/13, and we're only at 85...
laugh.gif
Like I said, hopeful of good things to come.
Because the length of a thread on Niketalk is a great way to determine how "hyped" (or not) a release will be...

This a Jordan XI Christmas release we're talking about, they could be puke green with piss yellow soles from the jump and people would still go nuts over them.

If you think these will be an easy cop you are sadly mistaken. C'mon people this a XI releasing around Christmas time, people will go crazy for these regardless how many pages this thread has.

I don't care what anyone says, the CG XIs were not that hard to get over here. The Playoff XIIs were harder for me.

Because the length of a thread on Niketalk is a great way to determine how "hyped" (or not) a release will be...

This a Jordan XI Christmas release we're talking about, they could be puke green with piss yellow soles from the jump and people would still go nuts over them.
So true : { ............but on the other hand I will most definitely be copping these. I was thinking 2 pair but I keep forgetting about the Taxi XII' s and the Banned I' s! Wallet bought to be on brokestreet heading into new year! The Gamma XI's will be an easy cop for most people. At least we should be able to count on higher production numbers!

If you think these will be an easy cop you are sadly mistaken. C'mon people this a XI releasing around Christmas time, people will go crazy for these regardless how many pages this thread has.

NT is elitist when it comes to sneakers that aren't OG or limited.

I really dont see the hate in these. Are they better than the og xi color ways? No, but lets be fair. They are a predominantly all black shoe. No tacky colors or gimmicks. Are they a bit plain? Yes, but they are fairly solid none the less. I know I will be getting one pair, maybe even 2.

Even people who aren't really into shoes get excited for the xmas XI. Still no news on the other XI that was alleged to be releasing, or has that rumor been shot down?

I don't care what anyone says, the CG XIs were not that hard to get over here. The Playoff XIIs were harder for me.

Let em be ignorant. Concords werent hard to get either. Online they were still available in random sizes (that people actually wear) until at least 12. CGs were not hard to get, and Breds were easy as well.

These guys camp out for realeases they dont have to and claim they were hard to get.

Last edited:
Let em be ignorant. Concords werent hard to get either. Online they were still available in random sizes (that people actually wear) until at least 12. CGs were not hard to get, and Breds were easy as well.

These guys camp out for realeases they dont have to and claim they were hard to get.

Concords weren't hard to get.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom