• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

those have to be women's jeans

i surely hope so 
sick.gif

yo i done lifted up like 20 dudes shirts looking for PellePelle tags on jeans and havent seen one yet!

yo i done lifted up like 20 dudes shirts looking for PellePelle tags on jeans and havent seen one yet!
those JEANS aren't pelle pelle, only da leather jacket is...da jeans are robin jeans (not my style) those are poppin in da tru religion

circles around harlem and da BX...

and for da record, pelle pelle is ONLY great for leathers, da gear ranges from ehhh to eww...

Let me make sure i got your logic. You don't rock Js, NOT due to ever rising exorbitant prices, NOT even due to the fact that you simply never liked the shoes or "out-grew" them; But No, it's because as you so eloquently put it "People love to get those sexy eye looks (from dudes) at their feet for early releases", and you wouldn't "want props or stares".
Did i get it right? Don't want to get too rash here.

Pipe down hypebeast

those JEANS aren't pelle pelle, only da leather jacket is...da jeans are robin jeans (not my style) those are poppin in da tru religion

circles around harlem and da BX...

and for da record, pelle pelle is ONLY great for leathers, da gear ranges from ehhh to eww...
lol didnt even know any of that, i like my perry ellis jeans and whatever else looks good, i dont care about brands but i do not like baggy jeans nor skinny jeans, i just thought the visual was funny of me liftin dudes shirts and their faces would be priceless lmao

These have to be the worst XI colorway I've ever seen.

If they didn't have that ugly *** blacked out midsole, I'd prob cop just so I could turn them into a pair of Space Jams...

Cheddaman gonna leave a trail of broken necks and hurt feelings with that fit. Pelle Pelle is still an official designer amongst those who want a high quality leather jacket. I got one on CLEARANCE from a boutique this summer that cost me 1100.
u got ripped off, 600 is the most a pelle should cost and even that's pushing it

Also to what ninjahood said, it's really only the leathers. Ppl don't rock the pelle pelle jeans or t-shirts :lol:

Last edited:
11's are one of my favorite models, but not feeling these, the color way doesn't do it for me,no matter how I see em,but respect to all those copping... Enjoy

"Hypebeast"?? That's it? That's the comeback?
Guess asking for a little logic can get a little complex for some. 
Grow up.

:lol: let me guess longtime lurker; remembers how much better the "sneaker game" used to be but still cop any J that comes out

Got it

Cheddaman gonna leave a trail of broken necks and hurt feelings with that fit. Pelle Pelle is still an official designer amongst those who want a high quality leather jacket. I got one on CLEARANCE from a boutique this summer that cost me 1100.
u got ripped off, 600 is the most a pelle should cost and even that's pushing it

$600 where...def not in the chi

Also to what ninjahood said, it's really only the leathers. Ppl don't rock the pelle pelle jeans or t-shirts :lol:

exactly ONLY the jackets....

laugh.gif
let me guess longtime lurker; remembers how much better the "sneaker game" used to be but still cop any J that comes out

Got it
/Sigh. I honestly typed-in a rather lengthy retort but judging from your recent posts, it seems you get a kick out of "trolling" so why even bother.

Notice how you never even attempted to answer my original question? Keep bouncing in and out of topic.

I'll end it there for the sake of not derailing the thread.

Cheers, man.

:smile:

$600 where...def not in the chi
exactly ONLY the jackets....
everywhere in nycl and 600 would be for the newer **** like the tiger joint that just released. 1110 is above the retail on most of their jackets even on pellepelle.com

Ya'll wear Pelle's? I thought those were from back in like 2000 with the Avirex's.
I thought they went out in 99, Avirex had a little longer run than Pelle Pelle.  I remember seeing Pelle Pelle in Eastbay catalogs back in like 97/98.

Back
Top Bottom