Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ya'll wear Pelle's? I thought those were from back in like 2000 with the Avirex's.

Not everyone, you just won't be looked at like you're wearing a 8 Ball jacket or FUBU if you're wearing one.

Dudes around my age and older who still have their leather.

I'm too grown for that :lol:

Ya'll wear Pelle's? I thought those were from back in like 2000 with the Avirex's.

I thought they went out in 99, Avirex had a little longer run than Pelle Pelle.  I remember seeing Pelle Pelle in Eastbay catalogs back in like 97/98.

Pelles been going strong for years, waaaay after

avriex fell off..hell kanye was rappin about em on his

First Album.

Every year they got new designs..they still da premier

Leather jackets in NYC, going for 600+ a pop.

Last edited:
for $600 you can get some actual designer jackets (+ or - a few bucks) and not look like a tool
pelles are nice jackets. They are worth 600 with the materials they use, a designer jacket that costs 600 is probably worth $50 without the label

pelles are nice jackets. They are worth 600 with the materials they use, a designer jacket that costs 600 is probably worth $50 without the label
not true, im not doubting they are nice jackets but jackets with words and nascar crap are not "nice" they just arent, and you can get 600 dollar jackets wirth more than that at any outlet pretty much.

Even tho people are talking about pelle pelle leather jackets and not about the XIs . I would rather keep it that way than see people complaining about the shoe

I agree. I'd rather read about this, than people complaining just to complain. :lol:

Last edited:

That is if you pay attention to brands. Niche brands have to differentiate themselves somehow.

Even tho people are talking about pelle pelle leather jackets and not about the XIs . I would rather keep it that way than see people complaining about the shoe
better than the whining about grey markets that's been going on

not true, im not doubting they are nice jackets but jackets with words and nascar crap are not "nice" they just arent, and you can get 600 dollar jackets wirth more than that at any outlet pretty much.
if you don't like pelles that's on you, but you should respect the fact they have a big following and people in nyc and the chi rock the jackets often. I don't really mess with supreme but I respect the brand and acknowledge that they release nice pieces from time to time

and still going to get these regardless but if i fail, it wouldn't be too hard to accept

Yes they do lol, but this isint an OG cw, maybe less interest in the shoe?

^nothing to talk about, they look ok at best and arent worth the hassle or time to get them so now we turn to something better to talk about and i for one do like the jean talk better than the shoe talk in this thread, atleast the jean talk is entertaining cuz the shoe complaints are old and make no sense because 99% of the people complaining havent held them or seen them in person

Early release already popping up on my local Craigs. Be aware people, these could get mixed during the release day!!!  Looks pretty good thou 
laugh.gif

Pictures are for educational purposes only:

These look really nice. The blk midsole/blue sole great combo. 

Might need to pay a lil extra to secure me pr tho w/ all the hype these days. 

Damn, now I feel better for you, to be honest they look pretty well made, just the carbon is a bit strange. 

Back
Top Bottom