Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't care what anyone says, the CG XIs were not that hard to get over here. The Playoff XIIs were harder for me.
The Playoff 12's weren't difficult to get. They were the first J's I bought without knowing any of the nonsense that surrounds these releases. All I knew was that I had to get up early and get them. It was as  simple as that.

The gamma blue's are a cop for me, they'll probably be my first pair of Jordan's if I can't managed to get my grails (XII Taxis). I just wish the midsole was white and the outsole was a translucent gamma blue tint. Then they would really be fire.

Hopefully next year they'll release the Columbia's, but all hell will break loose trying to cop them.

The gamma blue's are a cop for me, they'll probably be my first pair of Jordan's if I can't managed to get my grails (XII Taxis). I just wish the midsole was white and the outsole was a translucent gamma blue tint. Then they would really be fire.

Hopefully next year they'll release the Columbia's, but all hell will break loose trying to cop them.
Then they would be the Space Jams.

I think all these comments need some sort of disclaimer. I mean it may have been easy for you to cop but quit acting like the same applied to the rest of us. Sheesh! I for one was in Frederick County when the Concords dropped and I can assure you, it was NOT easy. Good for you if you had an easier time.

Well the Concords may have been easy if u were in North or South Dakota! They werent easy in Maryland
I was in Chicago. Argument invalid. I didn't get em for myself. A friend asked me to get it for her to give to her bf. Woke up, they were still online at a few of the major spots. Went back to sleep.

The Playoff 12's weren't difficult to get. They were the first J's I bought without knowing any of the nonsense that surrounds these releases. All I knew was that I had to get up early and get them. It was as  simple as that.
Yep, I grabbed two pairs of the Playoff 12's on Eastbay, no problem. That may have been one of the last big releases that wasn't limited to one pair per customer...

im confused about the sole? is it supposed to be clear or blue?

early pics they were a darker blue

these early release shoes some dudes are buying the soles are straight up clear

Come Dec the hype and thirst will be real don't let the smooth taste fool you. :lol:
On 11/1/11, the Concord thread was at 382 pages. 11/2/13, and we're only at 85... :lol: Like I said, hopeful of good things to come.

hopeful of what?

these shoould be MASS produced. If you want them you will get them. will they sell out? sure but people wont jump through hoops to get them. Dont sleep and you will get them with ease

I was in Chicago. Argument invalid. I didn't get em for myself. A friend asked me to get it for her to give to her bf. Woke up, they were still online at a few of the major spots. Went back to sleep.
Man wish it was that easy. Went to finish line about 11 that morn and they laughed at me! Didnt even try online

They weren't online on major websites long. They caused websites to crash. The reason they might have been available is because dudes sat in front of their computers for hours continuing to try.

I had to order from an overseas website.

They weren't online on major websites long. They caused websites to crash. The reason they might have been available is because dudes sat in front of their computers for hours continuing to try.

I had to order from an overseas website.
Really? I ordered the next morning and saw a few sizes left. IDK maybe FNL, FL or whatever site I was using was doing that thing where the size is available but wouldnt add to cart. I was able to get mine though. Messed by friend who is a half size down from me and he got his too. Those were two of at least 5 sizes left.

I got mine from the restock that random dude told us about a while ago, so I can't speak on that release.

im confused about the sole? is it supposed to be clear or blue?

early pics they were a darker blue

these early release shoes some dudes are buying the soles are straight up clear
its translucent black...looks blue under certain light...

I'm not saying these aren't going to sell out, I'm saying I hope these will be a lot easier than what I had to go through to get the SJs, Breds, and Concords.

And the soles are straight blue, like the Concord and CGs. It gives an illusion that it's darker cuz of the black midsole. Don't let it fool you. The soles are no different than the previously mentioned XIs.

Cool grey's sat on eastbay for a minute from memory, now ppl think there sik af!
Same will go for these, like any jordan retro really. once ppl know they cant have em they wont em.
Me, i like em, il get em, there nice, not even a mass Xi head either

Back
Top Bottom