Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

True, just try and wait it out a little more or try to negotiate on eBay

The instance CM3s drop below $100 shipped

They are all gone!

I mean there is the code P20MEMDAY of eBay for "Sporting Goods" Once for each account

I used mine.

I might just use FTL and accept $108 because I like this shoe I pay for it. (Double up)

I'm guessing that code is expired by now...
Free shipping? Yes

And FTL adjusted the price from

$144 see in cart become $108

To

$129.99

Just drop it to $90 free shipping already please FTL!

$108 or $129.99 ain't going nowhere.

Don't know if they're limited or not but I got a reserve on the Chutneys if anyone wants. I won't be grabbing

Don't know if they're limited or not but I got a reserve on the Chutneys if anyone wants. I won't be grabbing
I would love to reserve them as I have been looking forward to these for a while. It would be great if I could have your reservation. My wife is going into labor and I don't know when I'll have a chance to get them if they're limited (don't know if they are either)

Last edited:
im guessin theyve flooded the chutneys the same way they did with the xi baron lows.

not breakin my back unessessacarily for these. def holdin out for an online sale.

GIVESPORT for $20 off $100 should work on the Chutneys tomorrow (or anything else you're eyeing at the moment). Valid until 6/11.

Fall 2017
SECOND-414571-004_1920x750.gif

Sample Via air.jordan.com

Last edited:
In for the Black/Red 13's if they are like the OG's/2004 Pairs.

Out if they are like the basura 2012 Retros.

I like how JB admitted they know the UA etc pics have been making the rounds... If possible i will double up, no look pass on the last retro money grab

Back
Top Bottom