Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Yeah he should not have sold them for that reason alone. He did claim others separated and cracked. Just have to store them properly and it should be fine.

Last edited:
Yeah he should not have sold them for that reason alone. He did claim others separated and cracked. Just have to store them properly and it should be fine.

And it goes back to my original statement. Know your shoes and you will be fine.
You interjected without reading it seems.

They had all started to seperate to some degree and ones with midsoles able to crack and chip had. I don't regret it. Everything comes out again. Maybe not as good of quality but I would rather a new pair over a 10 yo pair personally.

Here you go.

Have a good day "B".

glasshouse glasshouse I apologize. I'm just having fun at this point. It's kinda hard to determine tone and to clarify things via text sometimes. Im thinking this is one of those times.

Hope you don't hate me. I don't hate you :smile:

No apologies needed, we are here to speak are opinions. It's a beautiful Memorial Day Weekend. Have a good one homie.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

FEAR OF THE SHOES CRACKING.

He sold his 09 jams because he was scared :lol:

I sold my Mars IVs, Fire Red Vs, and Varsity Red/Black VIs. All midsole paint cracking.

Sold my Steel Xs from 05 due to age fears.

Retired the 09 Jams by choice. They looked bad due to being worn so much. Still own them just tossed in back of closet now.

nuclear90 nuclear90 all of those midsole cracked shoes can have that happen after 1 wear. That's not a time thing most of the time :lol:

Well to me cracked midsoles look like crap and I'm not skilled enough to repaint them. And the point still stands that it is an 8+ yo shoe. Shoes weren't meant to last forever.

Well to me cracked midsoles look like crap and I'm not skilled enough to repaint them. And the point still stands that it is an 8+ yo shoe. Shoes weren't meant to last forever.

I have shoes from 4 years ago that are cracked. It doesn't mean age, jb been cheap w the paint on midsole.

That's a solid deal. There's a seller with em for $140 shipped on eBay. If you can get him to do the category change to use the 20% you can snag em for $116 :x

Back
Top Bottom