Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

You not worried about the bags popping due to age? Midsole seperation? ^^

I've sold off everything I owned pre-2008 due to age fears and seperation/paint cracking.

Only things I have left pre-2010 that I wear are the CDP XIs. The CDP XIIs popped last year. Just retired the 09 Jams due to age.

Last edited:
You not worried about the bags popping due to age? Midsole seperation? ^^

I've sold off everything I owned pre-2008 due to age fears and seperation/paint cracking.

Only things I have left pre-2010 that I wear are the CDP XIs. The CDP XIIs popped last year. Just retired the 09 Jams due to age.

You were tripping.

Da plush carpeting
Da plush sneakers
Da plush denim

Good lawd
laugh.gif

You were tripping.

They had all started to seperate to some degree and ones with midsoles able to crack and chip had. I don't regret it. Everything comes out again. Maybe not as good of quality but I would rather a new pair over a 10 yo pair personally.

You were tripping.

They had all started to seperate to some degree and ones with midsoles able to crack and chip had. I don't regret it. Everything comes out again. Maybe not as good of quality but I would rather a new pair over a 10 yo pair personally.

To each his own. I know my shoes so I stay away from the risk ones and buy the legit ones.

Nuclear 90 made the right choice. If there cracking and have popped bubbles why keep them? Sometimes you have to let go.

I could never wear blue jeans with black shoes...  but those are nice, almost makes me glad I didn't get the black cats.  

Back
Top Bottom