Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

What?? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Who's mans is this???

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every OG Jordan has its hierarchy of colors if we're being honest with ourselves. For me the Bred 13 is last; may not be the popular opinion, but that doesn't mean I said they are a bad shoe overall.

Hierarchy is one thing but saying these look less appealing on feet than others is just not accurate

the playoffs are probably my favorite j maybe bred 13s but im sort of glad theyre delayed with bred 13, cements, etc coming.

the playoffs are probably my favorite j maybe bred 13s but im sort of glad theyre delayed with bred 13, cements, etc coming.
They get the most use in my rotation then any j I own. Just got kinda bummed out they got dropped or hopefully pushed back. Flints are supposedly next year now to. I was really looking forward to both of those.

Where is this info on the Playoffs and Flints being cancelled/delayed to next year coming from?

So all we are getting now is:
Blackcats
White/reds
Black/reds
Black toes
Altitudes
???

Last edited:
Haven't stuck my head in this thread for a while so please excuse me if I missed any info that's been dropped...

I'm actually curious where the info for the All Star pair release came from in the first place...

This pic was floating around IG and Twitter around January...Production on the toddler pairs for the year was in full swing and this is what the colorways were...Assumption was that the White/Black pair is what was dropping and no hint of the All Stars...

View media item 2462986

Also I think the Black / White pair was confirmed to be a new production because the previous releases used a Red Outsole rather than the white that the larger sizes use...

Previous release toddler pair for example...
View media item 2463000

After Chutneys on discount, I really only NEED OG white/black. Blk/red is a maybe, flints are also a maybe.

GM Flints starting to pop up on IG. Should be getting a official release date soon

i haven't heard a single thing about the flints for 2017 since last year, starting to think they're not releasing? share the GM pair pics?

Yo these are nice! I wanted to dye my Cp3 13's Away before with this kind of blue before, but was too lazy to do it lol.

Back
Top Bottom