Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

these go hard in person....but with all the early release pictures,the awesomeness level went down a lot when i opened the box...:smh: :smh: :smh:.still they look :smokin :smokin :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Where does it say 500 pages? Am I missing something here? It says 300 by my count

500 pages before 5pm
Goodness .

Out of control ! Wake up and you guys are jumping 50 pg a night !! I can't keep up, cause this should be a tv show right here. Str8 goods !! The light has finally turned, locked mine. I called up a last resort, especially after my FTL leed resigned. Thought it was over, guess some ppl don't forget about the amt of business you spent with them over the years. Ill tell you it wasn't from a big chain, they could care less if you spent 20k/MTh. That's the beauty of the mom & pop's, but he a chain here in toronto. Damnnn I can finally breathe !!! I went from locked to unlocked to locked again ! Lol

my boy just hit me up about this local boutique taking phone orders for the BREDS! HOT KIXX 419 472 5766 $200+shipping!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom