Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What do you mean, this thread will start to blow up when the euro sites start to drop theirs tonight. There aren't enough Joker GIFs on the internet to handle it...LOL

What do you mean, this thread will start to blow up when the euro sites start to drop theirs tonight. There aren't enough Joker GIFs on the internet to handle it...LOL

I forgot about Euro sites.. I was thinking with JJ alone. Haha.

Last edited:
So what is everyone going to do with them once they have them in hand. Go home put them in the closet and never touch them again. Or rock'em cause it don't matter to you. 

So what is everyone going to do with them once they have them in hand. Go home put them in the closet and never touch them again. Or rock'em cause it don't matter to you. 

I'm gonna put the shoes in the garbage and deadstock the box for a few months. Rock it down the line when everyone elses box is all beat up. :smokin

TheHillratTrader Feedback: 0

4 Posts. Joined Yesterday at 6:28 pm

O RLY

Boil them in a pot with my concords and space jams as a sacrificial item to save humanity from becoming extinct

sneaker game went crazy this release is looking like the worst of the last 3 years, cats lining up just because other people are lining up. f it im online

Damn.... 10-15 centimeters tommorow......................... i might have to take the bus instead, i aint tryna drive in that snow. but then again it might turn into rain....
Man I better get this order good tonite!

We don't do metric here b. Convert that ****.

what's the weather looking like for tomorrow morning? me and a couple buddies are coming from Milwaukee early in the morning. it's been pouring rain all day here, but it's about to turn to blizzard conditions soon
alien.gif
Winter storm warning through 3AM...that and I94 into the city in the morning...be prepared for a LONG trip.

Fellas, got a question. What is the best way to ensure you get a pair of the 11's Tomm. I was thinking of being on the phone at about 755 and just *********** with someone until 8? Lol what's your guys suggestions, last year I tried to do the online thing through east bay and the site crashed. I'm going through Ndc this year.

Fellas, got a question. What is the best way to ensure you get a pair of the 11's Tomm. I was thinking of being on the phone at about 755 and just *********** with someone until 8? Lol what's your guys suggestions, last year I tried to do the online thing through east bay and the site crashed. I'm going through Ndc this year.

Yeah I would avoid the web and just try phone orders ! Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom