Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Fellas, got a question. What is the best way to ensure you get a pair of the 11's Tomm. I was thinking of being on the phone at about 755 and just *********** with someone until 8? Lol what's your guys suggestions, last year I tried to do the online thing through east bay and the site crashed. I'm going through Ndc this year.

:stoneface:

Where all them people at that said two years ago and last year "nah, I don't even like black and reds like that, I'll just cop spacejams/concords and I'm good" I can't tell you how many times I read that in the past few years and said yea ok just wait until they drop and here we go. Dudes are so funny man :smh:

Fellas, got a question. What is the best way to ensure you get a pair of the 11's Tomm. I was thinking of being on the phone at about 755 and just *********** with someone until 8? Lol what's your guys suggestions, last year I tried to do the online thing through east bay and the site crashed. I'm going through Ndc this year.
1 Post. Joined Today at 1:17 pm

0]

So what is everyone going to do with them once they have them in hand. Go home put them in the closet and never touch them again. Or rock'em cause it don't matter to you. 

I'm investin' dese, lookadat, ahaaaaa yeaekjjrj!!

:rofl:

I remember thinking Mike was crazy when he wouldn't let anyone get the ball from him.
For those of you that want a little history lesson on what some of us consider the golden era of basketball.
There was no HD so don't bother clicking the gear. :lol:

Almost shedded a tear.

We all gotta start our NT careers somewhere, but bro, check out the websites, check out twitter, check out prev post.

Eastbay among most other stores will NOT be doing phone orders..

Last edited:
Where all them people at that said two years ago and last year "nah, I don't even like black and reds like that, I'll just cop spacejams/concords and I'm good" I can't tell you how many times I read that in the past few years and said yea ok just wait until they drop and here we go. Dudes are so funny man :smh:

Right last year in the concord line cats talkin bout if these drop instead of Columbias they passing...

for some reason i feel it safer to get shoes from nike dallas than houston, dont got time to be at the mall buy my shoes then get robbed lol

damn so the weather forecast for nyc is heavy winds and rain? Damn I might as well do my RSVP pick up later in the day then 
sick.gif

Hello NT. As a long time lurker, i just HAD to make an account to honor the 500th page of the best/worst thread i've ever encountered on this site. You guys should create a tshirt marking this milestone thread! It really encompasses everything wrong with consumer behavior in this day and age. That being said, good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. Honestly it's sad that many "sneakerheads" have little or no knowledge of the significance of this shoe and what they meant to bball, mj and any fans that he inspired. Perhaps it should be mandatory that everyone watch the youtube videoabout the 1996 finals before pickup/purchase.

Back
Top Bottom