Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

TheHillratTrader Feedback: 0
4 Posts. Joined Yesterday at 6:28 pm
O RLY
Hey I've been lurking for awhile, been gettin' shoes since the 1992 Olympic Jordans, the Nike Barkley's with the wire mesh inside and remember the first time I saw Pippen with the AIRS. I didn't get these back in the day when they were $125 but excited like a kid again to get them now. 

Think you can update us with some pics?

Reserved myself a pair of Breds via NikeDC last night (3-for-3 on releases so far), just waiting for that Thunder 4 RSVP tweet. :smokin

Anyone else try their luck via NikeDC? Seems like most were able to lock down a pair.

my boy just hit me up about this local boutique taking phone orders for the BREDS! HOT KIXX 419 472 5766 $200+shipping!!!!!!
 Too many early release and fake pairs going around to gamble with a random boutique ... oh yeah you better BEWARE googled them and this is one of the 2 1 star reviews:

"The place has a bunch of knock off stuff that is mixed in with a few authentic items. The price tags have the price as if the stuff was real so they always act like they are giving you a deal when the stuff is really fake anyways. Oh yeah and if you do get your heart set on something double check it for flaws. Almost evrything there has flaws and there is no returns or exchanges!"

NICE TRY NOT HERE BRO
grin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone try the online raffles at the stores at Arden Fair Mall in Sac? If so, has anyone heard of any callbacks?

Got these last week. Love em. Think they run a little bigger then the Concords and Space Jams tho. So comfy. UnDSed em last night at the Freehold Mall and heads were turnin and some chump at Footaction asked me how I got em. Cant wait til next year. Gonna try to get another tommorow morning to trade for a Cool Grey

Back
Top Bottom