Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

mean.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

my exact reaction to finding about the restock. The theres a restock. Im never gonna get my size 9 and i refuse to pay resellers price.
roll.gif

You DEFINITELY know what you're doing with 5 pairs...acting like you don't know almost $1000 is coming out of your account...
no not at all...im just telling u that it doesnt help those who hasnt gotten even 1 pair.   but i guess NT is now about bragging how many pairs u can get.  awesome member!
I'm not mad or nothing...but it's kinda effed up when people can't even get 1 pair and fellow members are bragging about the 5th. This is why I left ISS....full of losers.
 he can buy 300 pairs if u want but what hes saying is dont brag about it when u see people are having a hard time getting one..NT is about helping not bragging that u got  5 pairs and dont know what to do with it, when i think he doesnt even have 5 pairs and he is just sitting in his mama's house killing time on NT before they go to walmart
19 Days after the RD and the hate is still at such high levels in some of you dudes.

I hope the Columbia's will be this easy to get when they finally drop. Congrats to all that finally got theirs. I still am passing

he can buy 300 pairs if u want but what hes saying is dont brag about it when u see people are having a hard time getting one..NT is about helping not bragging that u got  5 pairs and dont know what to do with it, when i think he doesnt even have 5 pairs and he is just sitting in his mama's house killing time on NT before they go to walmart
I can brag all day, I actually bought mine close to retail copping it from a third world country. Can't afford them? Not my problem, find yourself a different career maybe you can cop a pair one day.
smokin.gif

Just got my pair canceled from NDC.... said I already showed a purchase in their system from the initial 12/21 drop.. not mad, still sitting on 5 pairs.:smokin

DDAAAAAANG really dude? thats nuts?!?!?! why couldnt you grab on the og release and the restock? some dudes bout to be short on here

Nowhere near "TONS" The site was out instantly and then periodically people would let them slip out of their carts so a few more would pop up.
When I called to confirm my order, the guy said, by their/his count these were up about 4 minutes,(longer than RD supposedly) I don't know though

Just got my pair canceled from NDC.... said I already showed a purchase in their system from the initial 12/21 drop.. not mad, still sitting on 5 pairs.
smokin.gif
Wait, people who were able to get it the first time aren't able to get it again?

Last edited:
Just got my pair canceled from NDC.... said I already showed a purchase in their system from the initial 12/21 drop.. not mad, still sitting on 5 pairs.:smokin

Guess Nike is on it. Honestly, would've been better off keeping it 1 pair limit for a shoe everyone wanted. 500,000 pairs or not.

I don't see why it matters.

I've ordered other shoes before with 1 per and never had anything cancelled.

If my order does get cancelled, I will ***** them out pretty hard and hopefully get a 15% off coupon. :lol:

s h i t i don't even have one pair this suck. looking for a size 11 but people want 300++. yes Im sour some people on here i helped in the past have multiple pairs. then they forget who u are its a shame how the shoe game has come 2. its all good i know there's still some good people out there to help each other out. Im done

Back
Top Bottom